Saturday 27 September 2014

Blogtember Challenge Day 27: My Latest Fashion Wish List

Disclaimer: I have not been paid to promote any of these products, I'm writing this as part of the Blogtember Challenge.
Hi honeys,
I'm sorry this post is a little (lot) late today, but I worked a late shift tonight, so I'm just home and wanted to post this while it's still day 27 :)  We're now on to the last few days of the Blogtember Challenge & it's kinda sad because I've really enjoyed taking part.  So huge extra squeezy thank you hugs to the lovely Bailey Jean of Brave Love for organizing it, it's been wonderful!

So, today's prompt was: Sept 27th: What's on your wish list? Be sure to include links so we can shop, too ;)  OK, time for some retail therapy honeys :) Now, if you've read any of my blog you'll know I don't go out much, work & hospital appointments are about it, so I tend to do my clothes shopping from George at Asda because 1. it's where we grocery shop & 2. I love their clothes :)



So, here it is, this is my wish list :)

1. Spotty Fit & Flare Dress in red from George at Asda £14 details here.
2. Waterfall Cardigan with two front pockets in wheat (also available in navy) from George at Asda £14 details here.
3.  3/4 Sleeve Lace Dress in petrol from George at Asda £12 details here.
4. Zip Through Bag in black from George at Asda £14 details here.
5. Elastic Shoe Boot in black (also available in navy) from George at Asda £18 details here.
6. Duffle Bag in black from George at Asda £8 details here.


What do you think honeys?  I can't wait to see what you've all chosen for your wish lists :) I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend so far, till next time dear ones, sending hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment