Tuesday 9 September 2014

Adding A Little Bathroom Bling!

Hi honeys,
Just a little quick post to share the silliest thing :) Do you remember the crystal door knobs I'd added to our white wooden bathroom cabinets a while ago? 


You can see the units here honeys. Well we recently treated our bathroom to the matching tall storage unit. It's so nice and it was a bargain too because it was on sale to promote the new Argos catalogue having being released.  So anyway,  off we went back to Home Bargains to buy another pack of the crystal door/drawer knobs, so that the tall unit would properly match the other units in the bathroom.

These gorgeous crystal door/drawer knobs though come in a pack of four, so I thought why not add one to our tiny bathroom wall cabinet too?  A little bling can be all a girl needs to start her day off properly, right? :) Well this is how it now looks .....

bathroom unit re-do

Such a silly thing to feel happy about honeys, but I really do :)

The door/drawer knobs, as before were from Home Bargains and were a real bargain at only £2.99 for four.  Hubby is going to build the flat packed tall bathroom unit later today and I promise I'll blog photos soon.  So, any thoughts honeys? I'd love to hear what you think. Are you a bling person too? Doesn't matter how much work is put into a house, I think its the tiny touches that make it a home :)  Till next time dear ones, hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. It looks so cute now!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiffany :) Isn't a little bit of bling wonderful :) We just re-organized the bathroom today because we got a tall storage unit, I'll blog about it hopefully tomorrow. Such a silly thing to be happy about I know :) oh and I love your wish list post by the way, I think my favourites were those neoprene jackets from BooHoo :) I hope you're having a fabulous week honey, sending hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, that makes such a difference! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah :) I know it's silly but I keep going in to look. Sparkles brighten my day :) I love that BooHoo dress by the way, it's gorgeous and you look stunning in it. Sending hugs honey and hoping you're having a great week xx

      Delete