Thursday 25 September 2014

Blogtember Challenge Day 24: Fall Bucket List

Hi Honeys,
Apologies for this being a day late, but I can't seem to get images to upload onto blogger anymore.  You wouldn't believe what I had to go through to get the image below uploaded! Additionally, I can't edit anymore, so the spacing & line breaks etc are all over the place, it's infuriating! I'm so sorry of this looks a mess, I really am. I don't have any control over it anymore, it's a battle even to get it to publish :/  I think the time may have come for me to start thinking about moving my blog honeys :/

So, on to (the slightly late) day 24 of the blogtember challenge, today's prompt is: Sept 24th: Your fall bucket list. What do you want to do before winter rolls around?






I hate to sound really boring but all of the things I want to have done before winter arrives involve organizing projects around our home :)

We're still de-cluttering, still finding treasures (& memories) from through the years, along with a whole lot of "what on earth did we keep this for?" stuff  :)  We do have a few projects planned, though how many of them we actually accomplish before the end of the year, we'll see.  That's the great thing though honeys, whatever we don't get done, we'll start on again after the holidays :)

It would be fabulous to just twitch my nose & have it all done & dusted (did anyone else adore "Bewitched" as a child?) but we can only do what we can do I suppose, with life & work getting in the way at times.  So, one of the things I'd like done is the cupboard in the back bedroom, which right now is full of boxes. I'd like to organize this and have an actual clothes closet.

I know honeys, I've been spending too long on Pinterest again :) But there is a cupboard with great potential being wasted housing boxes of stuff that haven't been opened in years, and I have no room for my clothes & shoes dammit :) Hee hee :)

There is also some work still needing done in the kitchen. We're hoping to install a new worktop for instance, and we've new shelves (still in their boxes in the back cupboard) to put up in there too.  That being said, I'm quite pleased with what we've managed to do so far, there is now a designated baking cupboard for instance, which holds my assorted baking trays & silicone bakeware we've managed to collect. I love silicone bakeware! It's so easy to use & a breeze to clean :)

We made a good start on the cupboard under the stairs last weekend & threw lots of "why on earth did we keep this?" stuff out :) We're hoping to get it finished this weekend & maybe make a start on the back bedroom which we're switching from having a single bed to a double, so that might mean (hubby) tweaking the furniture placement a little :)

I'm hoping to share our little organizing projects as we get them done honeys but right now blogger doesn't want to allow me to upload images, I'll need to find a way around that, or (and this is scary) try to figure out how to move my blog :/

I hope you're having a great week honeys, till next time, sending heaps of hugs your way xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment