Sunday 21 September 2014

Blogtember Challenge Day 21: Fall Favourites

Hello again honeys
Apologies for the lateness, I'm only just making it on time for day 21 of the Blogtember Challenge, with many thanks to the lovely Bailey Jean of Brave Love for organizing this month's prompts. It's been such fun to take part :) I've been so drained today, but I wanted to post.

So today's prompt is: Sept 21st: Fall Favorites. What do you love most about this season?


OK, I have a confession... I've never liked this time of year. It makes me sad because summer is over and we're rolling (too fast) towards winter.  I'm entirely a Spring & Summer person so autumn & Winter have to be tolerated in order to get to Spring Summer again. I dislike the cold, and the dark. In Scotland it can be dark before 4pm and doesn't get light in the mornings till after 9am at times.

That much darkness for months on end can suck the life out of a person, I need sunshine. What can I say, the stork obviously delivered me to the wrong place, I should have been delivered somewhere warm & tropical where I could hang out laundry all year long :)  So, what can I find about autumn that I do like? 

Well, there is of course, as I blogged recently, my love for all things Halloween to look forward to :) If I had to pick one thing though, it would have to be our furbaby Jade playing with the leaves in the back garden :)

She adores chasing them, trying to catch them if she sees them falling from the trees :) but most of all, she loves when her Dad is tidying the garden & builds a huge pile of leaves because then she can run into the middle of them :) Not so sure hubby likes it as much though, but he loves her enough to smile when she does it, bless him :)

Back to organizing posts tomorrow honeys, I've been neglecting my "Rosie" posts while concentrating on Blogtember, as much fun as it's been. Till then dear ones, sending heaps of hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment