Sunday 14 September 2014

Blogtember Challenge Day 14: My Blogging Journey

Hello honeys
I hope you're all well & have had a fabulous weekend so far.  So today we've moved on to day 14 of the lovely Bailey Jean's blogtember challenge.  Todays prompt is: Sept 14th: When did you start blogging and why?

Blogtember Challenge 2014 My Blogging Journey


I started my blog in late January of this year, so I'm still very new to it all, but I'm enjoying it immensely.  I love blogging, I love the strong sense of community that exists.

During the pain of our recent bereavement I was so touched by the incredible kindness and generosity of spirit shown by dear sweet, kind blogging sisters who left such moving comments. You know who you are dear ones, thank you so much, I can't begin to tell you how much each comment meant to me xx

I've always written, so I suppose my blog is just an extension of that really.  I adore all of the preparation that goes into posts. All of the time spent taking (& editing of course) photos is a joy, it's a real challenge still, but it's a joy all the same :) It's getting easier too, but that's only because I'm learning the art of planning ahead.

When I began blogging I really couldn't imagine anyone reading my blog.  The thoughts, projects & musings of a middle aged lady who loves homemaking, organizingcooking hardly sounds like riveting stuff really does it :) So I really am grateful dear reader that you've chosen to be here & keep me company for a while. Thank you for doing that x

Every time I sit down to write another post, photos edited & waiting in a folder, I feel happy. Doesn't matter what kind of a day I've had, when I'm writing I'm happy.  Any stresses of the day, even if I've had a particularly "spoonie" day & aren't coping all that well, writing makes me happy.

So, that's why I blog honeys. Writing makes me happy.  My blog lets me chat to really lovely people & sometimes, in the comment section, they chat back, and that makes me even happier :)
Till next time honeys, sending heaps of hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment