Monday 15 September 2014

Blogtember Challenge Day 15: My Mood Board

Hi honeys
Back again with day 15 of the lovely Baily Jean's Blogtember Challenge.  I really have been enjoying this challenge & I'll be sad when it's over.  Thank you Bailey Jean, I'm loving this whole experience xx

Today's writing prompt is Sept 15th: Make a mood board. Are you brainstorming a room re-do, or are you dreaming of glamping with gal-pals? Share a collage of any kind!

Blogtember Day 15 Mood Board

So honeys, here it is, here is my mood board. I had such fun making this  :)

Blogtember Challenge Mood Board

1. My perfect day :) Blue skies, fluffy clouds, a warm gentle breeze & lots of laundry to do :) Honestly honeys, hand on heart, that to me is as near heaven as it's possible to be :)

2. Baskets. Oh my do I love baskets :) Other girls go shopping for Dior & Jimmy Choos (& I so would if I could afford it lol) but I go shopping for baskets, love them :)

3. Roses. The perfect & most beautiful flower. I love their colours, and I adore their scent. My absolute favourite type of rose is the gorgeous Peony or tea rose (printable here.) If I had to choose the happiest flower though it would be a daisy. Never fails to make me smile :)

4. Cooking/baking. I am happiest in our kitchen cooking for (& with) hubby. My heartfelt apologies to the Sisterhood but you could drop me off in the middle of the last century and I'd be in heaven as a proud & happy homemaker, pinny & all :)

5. Creating order out of chaos. I adore finding new ways to de-clutter & then store what's left. I have a long standing love affair with Ikea, it is truly my happy place :) This before & after photo was a project to make use of the pull out keyboard shelf on my desk in this time of laptops & tablets :)

6. Soap & Glory. Love it! I'm rarely comfortable spending money on myself, but this is my treat to me :) I adore the Soap & Glory range, I love how it makes my skin feel, the scents & even the packaging which is just gorgeous with a kinda vintage feel & looks fab in our bathroom :)

So, that's it honeys. My happy mood board :) Thank you for being here & till next time, sending hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment