Saturday 2 October 2021

Blogtober Day 2: Yoga For Hands! Sweetest Teeny, Tiny, Yoga Set πŸ’–

Disclaimer: I haven't been paid to promote any products in this post, just wanted to share a little smile πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•  

Hi Honeys, 

How are you today?  I'm being twisted into a human pretzel by the elements, or at least it feels that way.  We've had so much rain! It's "chucking down" outside right now actually, Hubby has gone up to collect our grocery shop and our furbaby Jade is having a nap while hugging me on the sofa, all snuggled up under her blanket πŸ’– 

Today I thought I'd share one of my little smiles 😊  In the past year or so, my arthritis has gotten so much worse and I've been trying to get back to my beloved yoga in the hopes of not losing any more of my mobility than I have already.  

While this adorable little "desktop yoga" set won't help with that particular issue, it's certainly been helping me to find a few smiles on days when they're not so easy to find πŸ’–   

Yoga For Hands! Sweetest Little Mini Yoga Set

Isn't it adorable 😍  I'm such a sucker for tiny things, I always have been.  I've always adored those tiny travel sized products intended to be taken on holiday (even though we never travel anywhere) or the tiny guest soaps that usually become the size of a paracetamol after no more than two or three uses 😊 

 As you can see from the image above, included in the too-cute-for-words yoga set are: (from the left to right)
       
  1. The tiny box the set is packaged in (how does it all fit?)
  2. Two beautiful magnets (currently on our fridge) 
  3. A perfect, tiny yoga mat - which actually arrived rolled in the box πŸ’—
  4. Two pink, perfect little yoga blocks
  5. A 32 page little book: A Guide To Finger Yoga
  6. A tiny pair of stretchy yoga pants. 
<squeals> 😍 As I said honeys, too-cute-for-words! 😊😍

I spotted this set while browsing Amazon one afternoon. It was published by a company called Running Press. They make lots of these little kits, you might remember a couple of others I've mentioned?  Both were Wizard of Oz themed and you can see a previous "Blogtober" post here that shows photos of both sets.  

This tiny yoga set really does make me smile honeys πŸ˜ƒ  Just the amount of thought that's gone into creating it is lovely and each of it's mini component parts are just cuter than the last 😊  

There is also a mini boxing set and a mini desktop twister game available in the enormous range of mini sets.  There are TV and Movie tie in sets, such as the Harry Potter sets, and I bought a "Man Cave" mini diorama set (complete with a perfect, tiny recliner chair and a faux fur bear rug) as a gag gift a couple of birthdays ago for Hubby (he loved it 😊) 

The little "blurb" or description on the box even made me smile 😊  It says: 
 
Bliss is within (your fingers') reach! Step your tired fingers into a pair of teeny yoga pants, roll out your desktop mat, and give those tired digits a stretch (or a workout) with Finger Yoga!

What's been making you smile recently honeys? Are you taking part in Blogtober this year?  Why not leave your link in the comments below so I can visit and say hello?  

Till tomorrow, for day three of Blogtober, stay warm it's getting chillier, hugs always and smiles forever xx

Links

For any fellow "spoonies"  also being tormented by the weather, I thought these articles were interesting and have pinned them.  

Weather and arthritis at the Creaky Joints site - article found here.

Does weather affect joint pain at the WebMD site - article found here.


Hugs Always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment