Saturday 30 October 2021

Blogtober Day 30: Happy (Nearly) Halloween: Sharing Sweet Gifts From Hubby πŸ’–

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to promote any shops or products, just wanted to share some wee gifts & smiles I was given by Hubby x

Hi Honeys,

Hope you're staying warm and dry today.  The rain is back again.☂ Not that it's ever far away, but all through last night it was so heavy, beating against the windows, so not a lot of sleep had by our furbaby Jade or myself.  Hubby slept fine lol.😊  Bless him,  he could sleep through a brass band marching through the house.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Jade is napping in her fluffy doughnut bed by the fire and I'm trying (really hard) not to fall asleep here on the sofa.  Hubby's sitting with his laptop and is the only one not nodding off. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Happy (Nearly) Halloween x

It's almost the end of Blogtober honeys.😊  It's been a lot of work and it's gone by so fast but it's also done what I'd hoped that it would.  It's reminded me how much I've missed blogging.πŸ’–

I have to re-join the world.  I will try.  A wonderful friend just phoned me again tonight (Thank you Ash, you're an awesome friend x) Maybe starting to blog again might be a start? 

Hubby brought me some Halloween treats that are beyond adorable and I thought I'd share a wee smile. 😊  My original plan for today was to share the last of Hubby's photos, taken when he attended the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust open day.  After sleeping less than two hours last night though, I just couldn't face the computer time needed to edit them. I know I'd end up with such a headache (I have migraines) and just can't face it.  I will share them very soon though, promise.πŸ’– 

My first wee surprise from Hubby was this hot chocolate ball.  I adore hot chocolate.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– I don't have it very often anymore, so it really is saved as a treat and I haven't tried one of these little balls before.

Happy (Nearly) Halloween Honeys: Sharing Sweet Gifts From Hubby πŸ’– - Hot Chocolate Bomb With Marshmallows.
  
For anyone, like me, who didn't know about these wee things until recently, I think you heat up your mug of milk and then drop the chocolate ball (which is hollow and is filled with some tiny marshmallows apparently) into the mug.  The wee chocolate ball will then melt and as you stir it, the marshmallows will be released into your now lovely chocolate-y milk.πŸ˜‹  I'm looking forward to trying it to see how it works, I think I'll wait till tomorrow night, till Halloween itself.πŸŽƒ

Hubby also brought these little Halloween themed mallows...

Happy (Nearly) Halloween Honeys: Sharing Sweet Gifts From Hubby πŸ’– - Marshmallow Toppers.

I think they're supposed to be little pumpkins and they're supposed to be floated on top of a mug of hot chocolate.  There are six of them in the wee box.  Both of these chocolate & mallow treats were from Poundland honeys if you want to find them, but something similar can probably be found in most pound/dollar stores right now x 

Saving the best for last is this beautiful pumpkin shaped wax melt kit...  

Happy (Nearly) Halloween Honeys: Sharing Sweet Gifts From Hubby πŸ’– - Wax Melt Set.

It's fabulous honeys! πŸ˜πŸ’–  It's quite large actually  (a little larger than the pumpkin mug Hubby brought me home from Poundland I think) it's a bright, vivid orange colour too. Hubby got it from Home Bargains.  I think I'll use it as decor (with one of my battery powered led tealights) and use the little wax melt that came with it in my other wee wax melt kit.  

The wax melt with this adorable wee set has such a gorgeous (and very strong) scent.  It's called spiced pumpkin and it is just amazing!  This is still sealed in its packaging as well.  Can you imagine how much stronger it'll be when i open it?  

Happy (Nearly) Halloween Honeys: Sharing Sweet Gifts From Hubby πŸ’– - Wax Melt Set.

I'm just loving these wee pumpkin treats.😍 (Thank you sweetheartπŸ’–) I hope you've had lots of lovely reasons to smile today too honeys.πŸ˜šπŸ’–

Till tomorrow dear ones, stay warm and safe everybody, hugs always x

Hugs Always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment