Sunday 17 October 2021

Blogtober Day 17: A New Cauldron For Harry...

 Disclaimer: I haven't been paid to promote any products or shops, this little candle was a gift from Hubby because he knew my Harry needed a cauldron... I mean, it's mentioned in his letter from Hogwarts, after all ๐Ÿ˜Š x

Hi Honeys, 

I'm so excited! Such a silly wee thing to be excited about but here is it lol ๐Ÿ˜Š

Harry Gets a new cauldron...

It's a tiny cauldron that's also a candle.๐Ÿ˜Š  Hubby brought it home with him (thank you sweetheart๐Ÿ’–) today and it's just perfect! 

Do you remember the latest addition to my little "happy shelf" honeys? If you missed that post you can see it here.๐Ÿ’–

Harry gets a new cauldron - My "magical" gnome collection had something missing...

Hubby had bought me the witch gnome recently, (and the little cauldron mug (sitting next to her on the shelf in the photo above.)  So, of course, I put her alongside my little meerkat (in his Gryffindor robes) who I names Harry (of course!) and my other gnome, dressed as wizard, who was a gift from a dear friend (thank you Sarah x)  The wizard's name is of course Albus.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š  

The little cauldron isn't just a perfect size to complete Harry's equipment list though (as supplied with his letter from Hogwarts๐Ÿ˜Š)  It's also a candle with the most gorgeous scent, which according to the label is caramel apple and violet.๐Ÿ’–    

Harry gets a new cauldron - My "magical" gnome collection had something missing, and this tiny cauldron candle is the perfect size!

Here he is, with his new cauldron...

Harry gets a new cauldron - My "magical" gnome collection had something missing, and this tiny cauldron candle is the perfect size!

Yes, I know Harry's beautiful owl, Hedwig, is white but the little owl sitting by his feet (who is actually a key ring) I've owned for over thirty years and he just seems right sitting on my little shelf that is a homage to Hogwarts.๐Ÿ’— 

Here they are then honeys, and now they each have their own little cauldron...

Harry gets a new cauldron - My "magical" gnome collection had something missing, and this tiny cauldron candle is the perfect size!

Minerva (what else would I call her?๐Ÿ˜Š) well her cauldron is a cup from Poundland, Harry's little candle cauldron is also from Poundland and Albus's larger cauldron is actually an official Potter cauldron mug.๐Ÿ’–

Over to you honeys, what's been making you smile today?  I hope you've had the best weekend and that you're looking forward to a fabulous week ahead.๐Ÿ’  Till tomorrow dear ones, stay warm and safe everybody, hugs always xx

Thank you honeys, for being so sweet, hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment