Sunday 10 October 2021

Blogtober Day 10: A Sneak Peak Ahead...

Hi Honeys,

Such a busy day today, so for today's post I thought I'd share a couple of photos taken yesterday, by my husband, at The Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust open day. 

Blogtober Day 10 - A little sneak peek ahead to three posts full of wonderful photographs.

Hubby is a member of the GVVT and has kindly agreed to share his photos of some of the vehicles he saw there (thank you sweetheart ๐Ÿ’–)   There were classic buses, a beautiful vintage taxi and even two of the cars appearing in the new Indiana Jones movie due to be released next year.  

Just a note honeys, I know less than zero about vehicles ๐Ÿ˜Š so any comments under, above or around the photos in this (and the "proper" post later this week) will be my passing on what Hubby's told me ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

An Enviro 400 model bus painted in the W Alexander livery from Fife celebrates 60 years in Fife

The beautiful bus above is an Enviro 400 model painted in the W Alexander livery (Fife) and, as you can see, is helping celebrate the company's 60th anniversary of serving the people of Fife.

A Plymouth Belvedere seen soon in the new Indiana Jones movie

This stunning 1957 Plymouth Belvedere was present at the open day, along with a beautiful Buick Skylark, both cars will be featured in the upcoming Indiana Jones movie due to be released next year. 

A Leyland Tiger Cub, which was originally operated by Walter Alexander & Sons in Falkirk

This is a Leyland Tiger Cub, a single deck coach originally operated by Walter Alexander & Sons in Falkirk.  In the post later this week I'll share a close up of the badge on the front (don't tell Hubby I said this but it's adorable ๐Ÿ˜Š) 

So, that's my little post for today honeys.  I hope you've enjoyed this little sneak peek at the upcoming post later this week.  It's so sweet of Hubby to share his photos.  He has to travel almost an hour to get to the open days and the weather was quite foul yesterday too.  

Have to dash I'm afraid, till tomorrow dear ones, stay warm and safe everybody, hugs always xx

Hugs always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment