Friday 2 October 2020

Blogtober Day 2: Sharing a smile...

 Hi Honeys, 

It's day two of the Blogtober Challenge and today, carrying on from yesterday's post, I thought I'd share a little smile from our garden 😊  

Blogtober Day Two: Sharing a smile :-)

Next to Hubby and our baby Jade (and doing laundry) my biggest source of happiness is our garden 💖  I love being out there honeys.  It's where our roses live, it gives us lovely apples every year and we're also blessed to have so many beautiful, adorable visitors every day.  

One of these visitors is in this photo.  Can you see him?

Blogtober Day Two: Sharing a smile from the garden :-)

Here he is... 😊
 
Blogtober Day Two: Sharing a smile from the garden :-)

For quite some time now our furbaby Jade has been trying desperately to make friends with our little guest.  I'm not even sure that she knows he's one of a pair 😄  She gets so excited when she spots (one of them) in the garden.  

She's even run across the garden to the patio one afternoon, after spotting a bushy tailed friend, fetched her favourite toy in the world, her tennis ball, and run back out to drop it at the foot of the fence.  She then backed off a little ways and sat down to wait for her new friend to come down to play with her 💖 

Jade gets so excited when she sees her "friend."  I feel so bad for her honeys, she doesn't understand why her little friend won't play with her.  She hasn't given up though, bless her.  I wouldn't be at all surprised to one day walk into the living room to find them both (or all three of them) on the rug in front of the fire having a nap 😊

Another precious source of happiness is brought to our garden every day by a beautiful, bonded pair of wood pigeons.  I watch them every day from the kitchen window but we're comfortable with each other.  I can remember being out in the garden pegging out some laundry and they landed as they always do on the apple tree an just sat there watching me 😊

Blogtober Day Two: Sharing a smile from the garden :-)

What makes you smile honeys?  What brightens your day, no matter what?  

Till next time, stay warm and safe dear ones, hugs always xx

Hugs always,Rosie x

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at squirrels in my lawn! They are so adorable (and pretty chubby) where I live!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenna, squirrels are pretty chubby here too, and so adorable! I just read your fabulous post on how to have a zero waste Halloween, it's wonderful! You really cheered me up, thank you for that honey x I've been getting very down about this year's Halloween, trick or treating has been pretty much cancelled this year but I do love your idea for virtual fancy dress parties :-) Thank you so much for visiting and for cheering me up today, I so needed to read your fab post, stay safe honey, sending heaps of hugs xx

      Delete