Monday 26 October 2020

Photo Fun: Blogtober Day 26: Can This Fun App Guess Your Age?

Disclaimer: I haven't been paid to promote or support this app and I have no connection with it's makers.  I just stumbled on it while surfing one afternoon and it's such fun I thought I'd share x 

Hi Honeys,
How are you today? I hope everyone is well and managing to stay warm in this chilly weather 💗 Just a short post today dear ones, I've been battling a headache most of this afternoon and while it's eased a little, it's left me feeling very drained.   

Well, the clocks went back in the wee small hours of yesterday, so we're officially now into winter.  I know it's supposed to be autumn, the back garden is now buried (again!) under leaves after all, but the chill in the air leaves no doubt at all that there's been a sharp change. 

We've skipped autumn altogether I think honeys, and jumped right smack into winter.  This means the re-appearance of winter bedding. We always change from lovely, crisp, percale cotton to equally lovely, warm and fluffy brushed cotton or flannelette as it's always been known here.  Add a hot water bottle and some fluffy bed socks for my feet and just you try getting me back out again 😊 

There are changes in the kitchen too honeys. Salads are replaced with warming hotpots and casseroles.  In the living room, our furbaby Jade and I are often to be found snuggling on the sofa under a huge sherpa throw watching TV or Jade will nap while I work on my laptop. 

This whole year has been practice for winter in our house.  Lots of snuggling on sofas watching movies or box sets and trying to find ways to stay occupied while having to stay home. 

Which brings us to the topic for today's post honeys...  

Photo Fun: Can this fun app really guess your age?

I stumbled across a fun app that tries to guess your age from a photo and thought I'd share it with you.  I actually don't have many photos of myself to try out this app with (I've always been happier on the other side of the camera) but I tried with what I have and it made me smile by claiming I was far younger (even in my most recent photo, taken around 4 years ago) than I actually am 😊  

If you'd like to try the app yourself honeys, you can find it here.  Have fun 💖 

Till next time dear ones, stay warm and safe in the chilly weather, hugs always xx

Hugs always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment