Wednesday 14 October 2020

Blogtober Day 14: My Sweet Hubby Really Did Bring Me The Moon!

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to promote any products or shops, just wanted to share the sweetest gift from Hubby that really made me smile x

Hi Honeys,

How are you today?  I'm chuffed! Sorry, is chuffed used anywhere outside Scotland?  Chuffed = very happy 😊  Hubby brought home the sweetest gift today, it's just lovely and has me smiling, in spite of being tormented for the past few days with pain in my spine (the weather is changing, it's getting colder and damper and as most spoonies with arthritis will tell you... well, just ouch honeys) so I needed a wee smile and here it is...  

My Sweet Hubby Really Did Bring Me The Moon!

A few months ago, I kept seeing the most awesome lamps designed to look like the moon.  They were all over the place online, they kept appearing on Pinterest, and they looked so cool.  

Fast forward a few months and I'm watching a haul video on youtube a couple of weeks ago and there it is, a moon lamp!  In a haul from Poundland! That can't be right, I thought.  I showed Hubby the video and then thought no more of it.  

Then what happens?  He brought two moon lamps home with him on Monday...

My Sweet Hubby Really Did Bring Me The Moon!  Sharing the sweetest gift from Hubby x

Honestly, I've taken so many photos trying to capture how lovely these lamps are and these photos are the best I've been able to manage.  They don't do the lamps any justice honeys.  I think the lamps are £2 each.  They're not bright enough to read by but they do cast a gorgeous, calming glow.  They'd be great as nightlights for wee ones I think.    

It was such a lovely surprise, especially since this hasn't been the best week due to very ouchie pain in my spine, so it really did make me smile 😊 (thank you sweetheart x)  I have the best Hubby ever (well I knew that already, bless him 💕) It's not often a girl can say her Hubby really did give her the moon💖 

If you'd like to find them, have a look in your local Poundland or Dollar Store honeys. Wishing you the best week, chock full of smiles, hugs and sweet surprises to make you smile 💖  Till next time dear ones, hugs always xx

Hugs always, Rosie x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I saw these and want one! :) What a lovely gift
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenna,
      I keep staring at this little lamp, it's so nice and it really does cast such a lovely, calming glow in the corner of our living room. I'd be happy to mail one over to you honey, stay warm and safe, so chilly today, thank you so much for visiting, hugs always xx

      Delete