Wednesday 23 October 2019

Blogtober Day 23: Sharing A Midweek Smile With Some Origami Animals

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to promote any products or shops, just wanted to share a sweet surprise gift from Hubby that made me smile x

Hi Honeys
How are you today?  It's day 23 of Blogtober and there's only a little over a week left.  Today I thought I'd share the sweetest little surprise gifts from Hubby, and hopefully a smile too 😊

Sharing a midweek smile and some beautiful ceramic origami animals...

Do you remember the beautiful ceramic origami design birds I was lucky enough to find on sale recently honeys?

Sharing a midweek smile and some beautiful ceramic origami birds...

Well, Hubby came home with these adorable little guys as a surprise for me 💖 (Thank you sweetheart x) He spotted them in Poundland, in case you love them too honeys 💖

Sharing a midweek smile and some beautiful ceramic origami animals...

They're just perfect and I adore them honeys 💖 The origami birds are a part of my "chill wall" upstairs and this beautiful little penguin and polar bear will look just perfect sitting on the picture ledge on that wall 💖

What's making you smile today dear ones?  I hope you have a million reasons to smile every single day 💖  Till next time, stay warm, it's getting properly chilly now, hugs always xx

Hugs always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment