Friday 4 October 2019

Blogtober Day 4: Friday Smile...

Hi Honeys,
Well, here we are on day four of Blogtober already and since I have to dash to work soon, I thought I'd quickly share a little Friday smile ๐Ÿ˜„

Friday Smile: Introducing Gary the Garden Gnome :)

I'd like to introduce you to Gary the Garden Gnome...

Friday Smile: Introducing Gary the Garden Gnome :)

Gary the garden gnome is a large ceramic mug, perfect for lovely hot chocolate (with mini marshmallows of course!) on a cold day..

I can't help smiling when I look at this little guy ๐Ÿ˜„ He's the perfect little smile ๐Ÿ’—

I know the world is split on the subject of garden gnomes.  Some love the little guys, others actively engage in anti gnome discrimination!  Refusing to allow the friendly little garden dwellers sanctuary in their garden! Yes, I'm kidding ๐Ÿ˜„

Not about the love them or hate them attitude to garden gnomes though.  They really do appear to be the garden version of Marmite.  Well, I'll happily go stand in the cute little guys corner ๐Ÿ˜Š  We don't have a lot of gnomes but we do have a few.

Among my favourites are these Harry Potter inspired gnomes who, of course, I've named Albus and Harry...

Harry Meerkat & Albus Gnome are among my favourites.

This adorable little couple are also favourites...

Friday smile: If Hubby & I were gnomes, we'd be this adorable couple :)

Main reason being that they immediately made me think of Hubby and myself ๐Ÿ˜Š  Seriously honeys, it's as if someone thought to themselves, I know let's make a Rosie & Hubby gnome ๐Ÿ˜„  Mrs gnome has her little apron on (although her hair should be darker) and Mr Gnome (if he was Hubby) would have a large mug of tea in his hand.  We would however, if we were gnomes, be sitting exactly like that, happily together on a rock and hugging ๐Ÿ’–

So, welcome to the family, Gary the garden gnome mug.  You're very, very welcome ๐Ÿ’—  You know, the more I look at this adorable little mug the more tempted I am to keep him on our kitchen window ledge and grow cress or maybe basil or something.  He would make an adorable mini planter.  What do you think honeys?

Friday Smile: Introducing Gary the Garden Gnome :)

Whatever you have planned, have a wonderful weekend dear ones, till next time, smile lots and hug even more, hugs always from Gary, the rest of the gnome family and little old me x

Hugs always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment