Saturday 12 October 2019

Blogtober Day 12: Saturday Smile, Slytherin Sssstyle ๐Ÿ

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to promote any products or stores, just sharing a smile x

Hi Honeys,
It's day 12 of Blogtober, almost half way through! I have to dash to work very soon so I thought for today's post I'd share a Potter themed ssssmile... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Saturday Smile: The latest addition to my Harry Potter collection is this beautiful Slytherin Luminart.

If you've ever visited this little bit of the internet I call home before, you might have noticed I'm a bit of a Harry Potter fan ๐Ÿ’–  Love it, adore it, want to live in the Potter universe...

Thing is, if you've seen any of my Potter posts, you'll have noticed a lot of Slytherin House mentions but according to Pottermore, the beyond wonderful, official home for all things Harry Potter, I belong in Gryffindor!

Twice now I've been officially sorted at Pottermore, and twice I've been sorted into Gryffindor!  <stomps little foot> No, no, no!  This won't do! ๐Ÿ˜„

While I bow to the much greater knowledge regarding these things of The Sorting Hat and of J.K.Rowling herself, the only reason I saw the first movie, and fell immediately in love with the Potter Universe, was because of a certain Potions Master๐Ÿ’– 

I lost my heart to dear Mr Rickman over thirty years ago and it's so unfair this wonderful man is no longer here with us ๐Ÿ’”

So, if I find myself magically transported to Hogwarts (I can dream) I know who I want as my Head of House thank you... of course, when I think about it,  I might not get along with any of my Slytherin Housemates though....

A dear friend bought me the sweetest talking, sorting hat key ring.  You're supposed to sit the sorting hat on your head and be sorted into your Hogwarts House.  Every time I've tried it.  Every. Single. Time.  It's sorted me into Gryffindor! It's a conspiracy!

I did try it on our furbaby Jade though and it sorted her into Ravenclaw.  Now, that makes perfect sense of course because our baby is very smart ๐Ÿ’—

Anyway, I'm waffling again and I have to dash out the door to work soon, but before I go, I wanted to share a smile...

Saturday Smile: The latest addition to my Harry Potter collection is this beautiful Slytherin Luminart.

Isn't it wonderful honeys?  I actually made a squeal noise when I opened the box it was delivered in ๐Ÿ˜ It's called a Luminart and is a wooden framed, canvas, wall art that does in fact light up!

It's around A4 size I think, so not overly large, and once out of the box, it looks like this...

Saturday Smile: The latest addition to my Harry Potter collection is this beautiful Slytherin Luminart.

I know exactly where I'm going to put it honeys, I think it'll be perfect sitting on the picture ledge as part of our book nook in the guest bedroom.

It can be powered by batteries or by using a USB cable and when lit, it's just stunning...

Saturday Smile: The latest addition to my Harry Potter collection is this beautiful Slytherin Luminart.

I really am so, so pleased with this.  It's so much nicer than the photo on Amazon made it look.  It's definitely this week's Saturday smile ๐Ÿ’– and I am too a Slytherin๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ  OK, so maybe I might be a Gryffindor who just adores a certain Potions (and DADA) Master ๐Ÿ˜„

Have a great day whatever you're doing honeys and a wonderful weekend.  Thank you for keeping me company,  till next time, smile lots and hug even more, hugs always x

Hugs always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment