Saturday 19 October 2019

Blogtober Day 19: Saturday Smiles & Crafting Fun..

Hi Honeys,
I hope you're having a great weekend 💗  How can we have reached day 19 of Blogtober already?  It's another rainy, cold day dear ones and I have to dash out the door soon to work but first I thought I'd share a little smile or two 😊

Saturday smiles& crafting fun: I'm having such fun honeys trying to paint little rocks and with air dry clay.

I've been having fun with a little crafting honeys and I just love these little guys...

Saturday smiles& crafting fun: I'm having such fun honeys trying to paint little rocks and with air dry clay.

I know 😊 I'm under no illusion over my lack of painting or artistic skills, but it's such fun trying to turn some tiny rocks into something else, in this case a couple of tiny ladybirds 😊

I also tried to paint some tiny pieces of fruit, as you can see..

Saturday smiles& crafting fun: I'm having such fun honeys trying to paint little rocks and with air dry clay.

There's a lemon, a strawberry, a couple of little pears and a little red apple 🍎  Above them, in the photo, is a small trinket dish I made from air dry clay and then (tried) to paint into a piece of watermelon.  

I know I'm pretty much rubbish at painting and I'm so in awe of all of the talented people who paint all of the beautiful painted rocks I've seen on Pinterest, but I'm having such fun honeys, and it's keeping me happy while the weather's so cold and rainy outside.😊 

Do you like crafting honeys?  I have to dash to work, such a long day ahead, but tomorrow I can rest a little, keep our furbaby Jade company on the sofa and maybe paint some more tiny rocks 😊

Till next time dear ones, have a wonderful weekend, smile lots and hug even more, hugs always x 

Huggles Always, Rosie x


No comments:

Post a Comment