Friday 21 October 2022

Why Halloween is my favourite holiday🎃

Hi Honeys, 
I'm getting the winter mehs already, I think. As the saying goes, my get up and go has got up and gone.  

It's October, I'm working happily, trying to complete Blogtober.  October is also, of course, the month of my favourite "holiday" (is Halloween a holiday?) so I should be happier than happy right now.  

Why Halloween is my favourite holiday - Happy Halloween Everybody🎃

I so look forward to Halloween every year.  At work we used to all dress up.  One of my favourite memories is the year I managed to convince a tiny human that I was actually a student at Hogwarts.😊 

What's not to love about Halloween? 🎃🎃 


A couple of years ago we started to decorate our tiny entryway by the front door and that's fun. We make up bags of treats for our little visitors, that's always fun.  Every year we spend weeks buying different sweets as well as tiny things like bottles of bubbles, balloons and plastic spiders.🕷  

Once the trick or treaters have collected their treat bags, hubby and I will usually watch a couple of favourite spooky movies (original Ghostbusters anybody?) or maybe we'll binge watch some favourite ghostly tv series with snacks. 

Halloween preparation begins... 🎃🎃  


Well, we took out the big box of decorations to decorate our tiny entryway at the front door and even that didn't cheer me up honeys. Still, this weekend we're going to make a start on making up the little treat bags and that always makes me smile, so, maybe that will help to chase away the mehs?  

Of course there's also some baking to do too, that always cheers me up.😊  There are gingerbread cookies to make, they're one of hubby's favourites.  If you'd like to make them too, you can find the recipe (and a free spooky printable to download) here honeys.  Enjoy.💖 Now that I have lots of lovely stevia products, I think there will be extra baking this year.  Something hubby and I will do together as always.  We have such fun together cooking.  I was truly blessed honeys, to marry my best friend.💖

Do you have any holiday traditions?  What's your favourite holiday? Have you started on your holiday prep?  

Till next time dear ones, stay warm and hugs always x

Hugs always, Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment