Wednesday 30 September 2015

Blogtember Day 30: A Farewell Coffee Date & Blogs To Follow

Hi honeys
Oh no! It's the final day of Blogtember for 2015!  I'm so sad to be writing this because it's been such a great month, I've met lots of lovely fellow bloggers and had so much fun! It's all thanks to the lovely Bailey Jean of Brave Love Blog.
Blogtember Day 30 Lovely Blogs To Follow
So, here we are honeys, day 30 of the blogtember challenge.  Today's prompt is: A farewell coffee date. Take some time to breath, sip a warm drink, and share with your new blogging buddies. If you'd like a prompt: how did the Blog-tember Challenge go for you? Any surprises? What was your favorite prompt, or what would you like to see included next time?


I have loved taking part this year, partially I think because I feel more "at home" on my blog. Last year everything was still all pretty new to me, I was still (still am lol) trying to find my feet as a blogger.  Blogtember 2014 helped me learn a great deal.  How to write "to order" on a subject set for me, and to a timetable too.

These are incredibly valuable skills for a writer/blogger and I will be forever grateful to Bailey Jean for helping me to work on them in such a fun and supportive way.  Thank you Bailey Jean you're such a sweet, kind and generous lady, you're awesome x

Blogtember 2015 has been so much fun! The prompts were great but by far the very best part of this year has been meeting so many lovely, sweet, funny & wonderful fellow bloggers.  Thank you dear ones for all of the smiles and just for being you x

Among my new blogging friends are the following fabulous blogs. If you're looking for some wonderful blogs to read and to follow honeys, I absolutely recommend you visit....

And of course the reason we've all met is the lovely Bailey Jean at Brave Love Blog Thank you Bailey Jean x

Since I'm recommending blogs to read and follow honeys I can't possibly not mention my lovely Leah, the sweetest, kindest, loveliest lady at Just Me Leah Thank you angel for being you xx

Do you, like me, love beautiful design? Do you adore staring endlessly at gorgeous bedrooms, dreamy kitchens & bathrooms? Love having a peek into stunning dream homes?  If so, why not pop over to this post where I shared some of my all time favourite fabulous design, DIY & fashion/lifestyle blogs. Bring a coffee honeys, and settle into a comfy armchair you'll love them :)

So that's it for another year honeys, farewell blogtember 2015, you've been fabulous! Thank you for all of the smiles, hugs & late nights trying to keep up :) I so can't wait till next year :)  Till next time dear ones, hugs always xx

13 comments:

  1. I am so grateful to have found you through the challenge! You are right, so many good things came out of it. Thanks for the shout out :) Much love to you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi! I'm so, so glad to have found you too! It's been such a fun month but absolutely the very best part of Blogtember is finding lots of lovely new friends and blogs to follow, huggles honey xx

      Delete
  2. Hia Rosie, between being ill all last week and back-to-back meetings all this week, I haven't had a minute to pop by (I'll read more of your posts at the weekend but just wanted to quickly pop in).....can't believe September has finished and, with it, Blog-tember...I've really enjoyed reading lots of Blog-tember posts this year (including yours!)....thanks for the mention (I'm blushing!)....and I'll definitely be back to this post of yours to check out the other ladies you recommend....hoping you're well and wishing you a great 'rest of the week'....Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Helen, I'm so sorry you've been ill honey, and being so busy too definitely doesn't help :/ Please rest? take care of you ok? Sending heaps of feel better hugs xxx

      Delete
  3. Awe Rosie!! Your so kind! I've really enjoyed reading your blog posts through blogtember also. I hope to stay in touch and follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda you're so sweet! Thank you! I've already added you to my reading list so I won't be disappearing, sending you heaps and heaps of hugs always xx

      Delete
  4. Rosie! You are so SWEET to mention me! Thank you!!!! That means so much. I think you have definitely found your voice in blogging land. I really like listening to your voice. There is something about your writing that makes me feel safe and at home and like I'm sitting next to a cozy fireplace with a hot cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also let's stay in touch!!!

      Delete
    2. Heather, what a lovely, sweet thing to say! I can't even begin to tell you what your comment means to me! Thank you so much angel, we'll absolutely stay in touch! I've added your blog to my reading list, I can't believe how fabulous blogtember has been this year, I've made new friends and had such fun too. Can't wait till next year :) Sending heaps of huggles angel xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Rosie. You are truly a sweetheart. I will be back to visit all the time, you may even get tired of my commenting.

    God Bless!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily! Hello honey! I could never get tired of you visiting! I'm so glad we met, and I'll be visiting your blog too, have a fabulous weekend dear one, sending mountains of hugs xxx

      Delete
  6. Hey Rosie! It has been fun following you. Thanks so much for including me in your list! I am honored. Have a great October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet, Your blog is such a lovely place to be, it's friendly and welcoming. Blogtember has been a really lovely group this year, I feel so lucky to have been part of such a wonderful group of ladies. I so can't wait for next year but till then I have lots of lovely new blogging friends to visit with :) Have a lovely weekend Janet, huggles xx

      Delete