Wednesday 16 September 2015

Blogtember Day 16: Real Me vs Online Me

Hi Honeys
Welcome to Day 16 of the Blogtember challenge link up, organized by the lovely Bailey Jean of Brave Love Blog.  Can you believe we've just passed the halfway point of Blogtember honeys?  It dawned on me as I sat down to write this that we're now nearer the end than we are the beginning :/ Then I thought "hang on, Ms pouty! we still have half the month to go! there's lots more fun to be had and lots more friends to meet!" And there so is honeys :)

Blogtember Challenge Real you vs online you
With that happy thought, onwards to today's post then dear ones.  Today's prompt is: The real you vs the online you? are they the same or different?



I so wish I could say I'm way more interesting than I seem, but what you see on my blog is what you get in the real world honeys.  I suppose like most people I can be a bit of a paradox.  I love, love  being around people but the outside world scares me silly at times.  I feel things far too deeply. I absolutely overthink things.  All the time.  Really.  I end up completely unable to sleep because I get myself into such a tizz over things I have absolutely no control over. 

I love to smile, more than that though, every smile I'm blessed with is incredibly precious because I've seen too much of the other side of the emotional coin these past years.  I cry far too easily.  I cry at TV shows and movies, I cry listening to music. I cry over novels, heck I even cry when I'm happy!
I can't seem to make myself give up on people, even when they've really hurt me.  I make excuses for people far too often. I hug way too much. Seriously, I'm a serial hugger. I hug strangers at work... sometimes they hug me back... more often than you'd think :) I'm a great believer that nothing brightens a day more than a hug.  It's the perfect gift.  One size fits all and no one gets offended if it's returned :)    

I'm a very visual person.  I can't draw a straight line but I'm so loving learning, through trial and error, to take photographs. I'm especially pleased with the photos of our roses this year. 
Beautiful Roses with link to free printable
They've been stunning and really brightened our teeny tiny front garden :)  I really do love roses and I was so pleased to have caught their colour this year.  They really have bloomed in the perfect shade of pink.  
Beautiful Roses with link to printable
In case you missed it honeys, I made a pretty downloadable printable for you.  I just wanted to share.  You can find the link here.  Enjoy x

So, there it is.  I'm just.. well I'm just me I suppose.  I'm not exciting, I'm not interesting but I am good to have nearby when hugs are required though :) I hope you're having a fabulous week honeys, till next time dear ones, heaps of hugs always xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment