Oh no! Tomorrow is the final day of Blogtember! Thank you so much to Bailey Jean of Brave Love Blog for organizing it again this year for us, it's been a hoot and I'm already looking forward to next year :)
- Did you like school as a child? Did you have a favourite subject?
- What's your favourite kind of weather/favourite season? Are you a snow person or do you love the newness of Spring with all of the pretty April showers? The warmth of Summer sunshine or the glorious colours of Autumn?
- 10 things you wish people knew about you...
- You have a free evening and decide to chill with a couple of DVDs, which do you choose?
- You walk into the library, which section do you head for first? What type of book makes your heart smile?
- You're marooned on a desert island. You're allowed to choose one book, one piece of music and one person for company. Which do you choose?
- If you could go back and live, as the age you are now, in one decade, which would it be and why?
- We're heading into autumn, a slight chill in the air and time to go dig out winter woolies in preparation for colder days. What's your favourite comfort food? Why not share a recipe?
- You wake up and realise you have a whole day ahead and nothing planned! You decide to celebrate and have a "me" day. What do you fill your day with to make you blissfully happy?
- What made you decide to start a blog? If you were trying to convince a friend that blogging was completely worth all of the time and effort we all put into it, what would you say?