Tuesday 29 September 2015

Blogtember Day 29: 10 Blog Topics...

Hi Honeys
Oh no! Tomorrow is the final day of Blogtember! Thank you so much to Bailey Jean of Brave Love Blog for organizing it again this year for us, it's been a hoot and I'm already looking forward to next year :)
Blogtember Day 29 Blog Topics
Today's prompt is: Write your own list of 10 blog topics to inspire us next month.  This will be fun! OK, here we go....

Blog Topics...

  1. Did you like school as a child? Did you have a favourite subject?
  2. What's your favourite kind of weather/favourite season? Are you a snow person or do you love the newness of Spring with all of the pretty April showers? The warmth of Summer sunshine or the glorious colours of Autumn?
  3. 10 things you wish people knew about you...
  4. You have a free evening and decide to chill with a couple of DVDs, which do you choose?  
  5. You walk into the library, which section do you head for first? What type of book makes your heart smile?  
  6. You're marooned on a desert island. You're allowed to choose one book, one piece of music and one person for company. Which do you choose?
  7. If you could go back and live, as the age you are now, in one decade, which would it be and why?
  8. We're heading into autumn, a slight chill in the air and time to go dig out winter woolies in preparation for colder days. What's your favourite comfort food? Why not share a recipe?
  9. You wake up and realise you have a whole day ahead and nothing planned! You decide to celebrate and have a "me" day. What do you fill your day with to make you blissfully happy?
  10. What made you decide to start a blog? If you were trying to convince a friend that blogging was completely worth all of the time and effort we all put into it, what would you say?
This has been such fun! I may even try a few of these in the coming weeks :)  Till tomorrow dear ones, keep smiling and hug lots, huggles always xx

12 comments:

  1. Going back a step and thinking did you like school, good one.....favorite season, always a good one1......10 things I wish people knew about me, interesting enough, this is something people would be shocked about......4&5 are good ones, definitely showing more of that persons personality!, ah, which decade, I always thought I would be best in one now if only I could combine several!.....the starting reason for my blog....I can see it now, there were a few days I am thinking about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I love your prompts! Just answered the first 5 of them on your page :) I actually had to make myself stop :) I've just pinned & tweeted your page, hope you don't mind, sending heaps of huggles xx

      Delete
  2. This is so fun!!! I especially love the prompts about DVDS choices and where you head to when you get to the library! That is so fun! I love the children's sections of libraries! I think I would also be really interested to hear about people's favorite decades! I am always curious about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather :) I so loved your post today! Your prompts are fabulous! I've pinned them to my blogging page & tweeted x Have you ever read Enid Blyton's Secret Seven or Famous Five stories? I was gifted them as a small child and have never grown out of them :) She's been shunned by politically correct reviewers in recent years (although I'm still not sure why exactly and I so do NOT want to go re-read them looking for faults! I loved them as a child too, too much) but when viewed through the times they were written in they are beautiful stories set in a time long gone. If I were to choose a decade to live in I'd choose the late 40s/early 50s. It was post war, women were finding their place in the world, joining the workforce (unwilling to be just shoved back into their kitchens when the menfolk returned from the war) and oh the clothes!! I so wish I lived in a time when ladies wore hats & gloves and everyone had, and expected, manners. I am not a good fit for this century Heather. Huggles always xx

      Delete
  3. Great prompts! Definitely love the section of the library question and favorite comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, lovely to meet you, thank you so much for stopping by x I loved your prompts today. I loved the favourite artist topic, I'd definitely wax lyrical about the fantastically talented Jack Vettriano I was lucky enough to see an exhibition of his work last year, and we have framed prints dotted around our home I can just disappear into his work. Sending heaps of hugs xx

      Delete
  4. I like your prompts, they are already stirring inspiration inside of me. I will definitely be using a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lily, I loved your prompts! They are quite brilliant! I've just tweeted, pinned & G+ them :) Thank you so much for sharing xx Hasn't Blogtember been fun this year? I can't wait till next year's and in the meantime I've met lots of lovely new blogging friends :) Huggles honey xx

      Delete
  5. Fabulous posts ideas! You have inspired me with #1 and #5. I haven't seen those ideas before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda, you're so sweet! Thank you! Huggles always xx

      Delete
  6. thanks for the great ideas Rosie, I pinned for later inspiration!

    ReplyDelete