Sunday 27 September 2015

Blogtember Day 27: Shopping Wish List..

Hi honeys
How is everyone? All well I hope. We're into the last few days of the lovely Bailey Jean's Blogtember Challenge. Hasn't it been a joy this year? I feel so sad that it's almost over but I've found lots of lovely blogs to follow and met lovely bloggers too.  Thank you Bailey Jean, you're awesome <hugs> x
Blogtember Day 27 Shopping

So, today's prompt, for day 27 is: What's on your shopping wish list? Share links so we can shop too.. Off we go then honeys on our virtual shopping trip :)

Side Knot Dress

I love everything about this dress honeys. The cut is perfect, thanks to the side knot design it's very flattering, the neckline isn't too low (something I've been overly aware of since a very young age having developed early) and the length is below the knee which I prefer.
Side Knot Dress
This dress would be perfect for work as well as everyday wear.  I've been wearing dresses a lot lately.  I used to save dresses "for best" but after working on my cute (but tiny) closet recently, and getting a whole lot more organized, I've actually found that I enjoy getting dressed in the morning.  I've rediscovered my love for wearing something pretty just because :) 

As you can see honeys it's available in red and you can find details of the red version of this dress here with details of the blue version here and the black/speckled version here. There is even international shipping too, sizes are UK but there is a size guide available.

Check Top Wrap Dress

Check Top Wrap Dress
Isn't this dress pretty honeys? This is another dress that's formal enough to wear to work, or could be just as pretty if worn to run errands.  Again I like the length and the neckline. I must sound like such a prude, I promise I'm not but for me personally I prefer not to show too much. The only drawback to this dress I can see might be the sleeves, but the addition of a pretty cardigan or a blazer/jacket would make it perfect.

Again it's from George at Asda (Walmart) I like their clothes because they're very reasonable price wise, because it's very convenient to be able to clothes shop as part of our grocery shop and because they really are, in my experience, very good quality. You can find details of this dress here.

Perfume Bottle Shaped Bag

Perfume Bottle Shaped Bag
Isn't this just the sweetest little handbag honeys? From the design, having the appearance of a vintage perfume bottle, to the tiny pink furry pom pom hanging from the side, it's just adorable :) It's just cute with a capital CUTE :) You can see this little bag here.

TÅSTRUP Rug From Ikea

TÅSTRUP Rug From Ikea
Images taken by me
I am so drawn to this sweet (not so) little rug. On the last two Ikea visits, my happy place :) I have stopped and stared wondering where it might fit in our home.  Then one afternoon recently, as so often happens, I wasn't even thinking about this adorable button design rug when "the penny dropped." 

We've been working on re-organizing our home for some time now, and still a long ways to go, but one improvement so far has been to change our guest room into a multi purpose space.  It now doubles as my craft room and even has a little book nook :) This means all of my sewing, knitting and crafting things have been moved upstairs and wouldn't a button rug be perfect in the new home of my sewing machine? You can find this adorable rug here honeys.

SAMSPELT Pink Deer From Ikea 

Image taken by me
I spotted this little chap on our last Ikea visit.  Regular readers will know my love for all things reindeer :) I haven't bought this wee sweetie yet but lets face it, he's a reindeer, he's pink and he's cute enough to charm the socks off me, it's pretty much a given that he'll find his way home with us eventually :) You can see this little pink deer ornament here 

So, there we have it honeys. My little online shopping trip :) Are you taking part in blogtember this year? If so, what have you chosen in your virtual shopping trip?  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend dear ones, till tomorrow, huggles always xx

7 comments:

  1. oh my I love Ikea....so the throw rug is something I would put in my house......the deer is cute too, do they have it in other colors though, pick is not my favorite color (honestly the only color I hate)......... but you have great taste otherwise!......Oh the red dress is beautiful....and yes the side knot is flattering, now if only someone can get me into a DRESS! (Not going to happen!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I adore Ikea Pam :) You know those little room set ups they have in store? I could happily move into one of those and be vey happy :) The deer is only in pink I'm afraid, much as I like pink I have to admit I would have preferred it in something bright and fabulous like bright yellow so that I could put it in my craft room as inspiration :) You know I practically lived in jeans & yoga pants/leggings for last few years, but for some reason I just can't wear enough dresses right now. I'm having such fun with my teeny tiny closet :) Thank you so much for visiting Pam, huggles xx

      Delete
  2. IKEA is such a dangerous place! Love the rug... saw it and went 'Oh, that would look awesome in my classroom!' (Which is my place of bright, bright colours!) I also love the check wrap dress.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Stef
    the Noveltea Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stef! oh my, you're so right about Ikea :) I can easily spend hours just wandering around in there. Have you ever noticed there are no windows except in the restaurant area? No clocks either. It was my dear BiL who mentioned it once and I thought, oooo that's downright sneaky :) The longer customers wander around the more cool stuff they'll fall in love with I guess :) Thank you so much for visiting Stef, you've so made me smile :) huggles xx

      Delete
  3. There are some good items on your wish list. I like that button rug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lily I love that rug, I think it's the lovely bright colours, so cheerful :) I loved your wish list! So many gorgeous items, especially love the turquoise necklace & that pretty green blouse, have a fabulous day honey, sending heaps of hugs xx

      Delete
  4. I adore the pink reindeer and the rug is so fun!

    ReplyDelete