Tuesday 22 September 2015

Blogtember Day 22: Get Creative! Share Your Creative Side..

Hello again honeys
Well, here we are again for day twenty two of the Blogtember challenge organized by the lovely Bailey Jean of Brave Blog Love.
Blogtember Day 22 Get Creative
Today's prompt asks: Get creative! Sketch, paint, dance, play music, whatever then give us a glimpse. This is such a fun prompt! Anything that involves crafting is sure to be fun :)  


Last Friday, because I wasn't posting a Blogtember VLOG (I'm nowhere near confident enough honeys) well I decided I'd have an attempt at making the most adorable Pet Clouds :) A super cute craft idea I'd seen on Pinterest from Jenn at Rook no.17. You can find Jenn's blog here and the link to her beautiful pet cloud craft project is here.

You can see how mine turned out here honeys, they're so cute!  These tiny clouds would make perfect tiny gifts to pop into cards or as a pretty little stocking stuffer - yes, I said it! It's not too long till the holidays honeys :)  Since this was such a recent post though I thought I'd look for another creative attempt elsewhere on my blog. 

Very early in this blog's existence I set out to create a printable - my very first one! I used a poem I'd written a long, long, (really long :) time ago  and this is what happened..... 

Rosies Cottage - fairy poem

Goodness! It feels like forever ago that I got myself all flustered trying to work out how to share a printable but it was only last April :)  If you'd like to, you can see the original post here and you can download the printable version (which is sized at 8x10 inches) here 

I can't wait to see what everyone else is sharing, till next time dear ones, keep smiling and hug whenever you have a chance to :) hugs always xx 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I *love* those pet clouds! They're *too cute*!!! And what a beautiful poem. I'm very impressed you figured out how to share a printable! [I've been saying I want to make an eBook of a series I did on my blog a while ago; whilst I think I can figure out how to put it in PDF format, I have *absolutely no idea* how to share it via my blog....]. Loved your post; thanks for sharing! Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, I think I've gotten addicted to Pet clouds :) The first one I made was as a little surprise smile for a dear friend at work (hugs for Jenny in case you're reading angel x) and I just love them :) I now have one sitting on my desk to make me smile as I write :) About your ebook, I use google drive to store my printables, https://drive.google.com/ It generates a link which you can share to allow people to access your file. Hope that helps? Thank you so much for visiting, sending heaps of hugs xx

      Delete
  2. I made pet clouds with my Brownie group a few years back. It was the perfect quick time filler craft for a group of little girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, I have such happy memories of my time in the Brownies as a wee girl. I was so very proud of my uniform and working for my patches :) I so loved your post today. I would love to be able to scrapbook the way you do, they're fabulous! Thank you for sharing Donna, and for visiting too, huggles xx

      Delete
  3. This is adorable!!! I love the idea! I'm a therapist at two elementary schools and I feel this would be such a good "goodbye" project at the end of the year (and not too expensive!) Your poem is so lovely and whimsical and makes me want to go exploring in the woods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, the pet clouds would be such a sweet craft for your students and they'd have an adorable little momento to take home too! There is a link to Jenn's Rook no14 post where she even has the little tab tops as a download, either print it onto card or do what I did which was to print it onto paper and then laminate it. You could then cut out the tabs ready to use. Thank you so much for visiting Heather, huggles xx

      Delete
  4. Your pet clouds are adorable! What a wonderful idea!


    Stef
    the Noveltea Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with these clouds Stef :) I have one sitting on my desk and every time I see it, it makes me smile :) It all started because I'd seen Jenn's tutorial on Pinterest and thought I'd try to make one as a gift for a dear friend. Also the tab (which is a lovely download from Jenn's site, the link is above) is blank on one side, if you use pic monkey it's so easy to add your own message on the blank space before printing it out. It's such a lovely way to personalize them :) sending heaps of huggles Stef xx

      Delete