Thursday 1 August 2019

Harry Potter Stationery Smiles...

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to promote any products or stores, just wanted to share a couple of little stationery smiles in the hope they'd make other stationery fans smile too 😊

Hi Honeys,
You might have heard me mention once or twice before that I'm a bit of a stationery fan... OK maybe more than a few times then πŸ˜„  I can't help it.  No matter where I am I'm drawn to all things stationery. 

Whether it be notebooks, pens, pencils or colouring pencils, they make me so happy I'm almost giddy 😊 I'm still loving my regular "me" time when the house is quiet and there's just me, a (usually) napping furbaby Jade on the sofa next to me and the sound of my pencils on the page.... joy!

If I'm in an actual, physical store (admittedly very rare these days since my limited mobility means I don't get out very much) I'm irresistibly drawn in the direction of the stationery aisle.  Almost as if it has a little homing beacon that my feet follow all on their own 😊 

If I'm online it would be a safe bet that at least two of the always-too-many-tabs I have open in my browser will be my favourite stationery stores 😊

Imagine my happiness then when Hubby brought me home a couple of surprise gifts he'd spotted in Primark (thank you sweetheart x)  Bless him, whenever he has time he quickly pops into Primark every few weeks or so to see if they have anything new in stock for me.  I'm a very lucky lady πŸ’– 

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts...Harry Potter Stationery Supplies

If, like me, you're a Potter fan you'll have noticed that the packaging of Potter items is changing.  I like the older packaging, it looks... well, old 😊  The new packaging is lovely too though and I'm just grateful that there are official Potter items available to buy without the eye wateringly high price tags we've all seen online making them far more accessible. 

Why not grab a cuppa then honeys (and maybe a cookie too) and meet me back here in a few minutes and I'll share what Hubby found, including the most adorable pen and pencil set in the shape of wands 😊


Welcome back honeys, do you have your cuppa?  Good, me too ☕πŸͺ  Let's take a look then shall we?  Before we get to the adorable pen, pencil and eraser sets let's have a look at a boxed set Hubby spotted.  It was in one of the Primark "reduced" bins, cut down to around £3 I think.   

Harry Potter: Secret Diary Set


The Harry Potter: Secret Diary Set is a complete stationery set, themed around a small diary/notebook which locks to keep precious secrets safe πŸ’– 

As you can see it's in the older packaging. 

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Harry Potter Secret Diary Set

The back of the packaging has a "sepia" effect image of the contents...

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Harry Potter Secret Diary Set, packaging back.

Inside the box itself there is a plastic insert or tray holding the contents in place...

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set.

Let's remove the set from this insert so we can have a better look at the contents honeys...

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set.

Harry Potter Secret Diary Set

2 sheets of stickers
2 stampers - one has a glasses and lightning scar design and the other has an "H"
1 lockable diary - complete with tiny padlock and two keys
1 keyring
2 gel pens

Lockable Secret Dairy


The diary itself is an A6 sized hardback notebook, complete with an adorable tiny padlock & keys...

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set: Lockable diary.

When opened, the inner cover of the diary has a lovely gold pattern against a black background showing the Hogwarts logo, Harry's glasses, Hedwig and lots of stars...

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set: Lockable diary.

The pages of the dairy itself are lined and have the HP logo and a "shadow" print of the Hogwarts shield...

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set: Lockable diary.

It really is a pretty little notebook/diary and the perfect size to slip into a handbag for notes on the move.

Also included (as listed above) in this adorable little stationery set are:

Two sheets of Potter themed stickers


Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set: 2 sheets of stickers.

Tiny ones would have great fun with these little stickers, sticking them onto school books or folders.  For now they can live in my Potter stationery box until I can find a use for them. Maybe sticking to cards to Potter fan friends?  It's great to share smiles 😊

Two Ink Stampers


Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set: 2 ink stampers.

I do adore ink stampers.  They're perfect for adding a little personal touch to cards, letters and the backs of envelopes and these two little stampers are cute. 

The little glasses with lightning flash above them would, I'm sure be instantly recognisable to any Potter fan and prints in a red ink.  The letter H prints in a black ink.  These will definitely join my little stamper collection and appear on letters and cards 😊 

A Potter themed keyring


Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set: keyring.

This is a fairly basic little key ring but is a nice addition to the stationery set.  Might be fun to attach it to a handbag or backpack to show allegiance to the Potter world or just attach to house keys 😊 The image above shows both sides of the key ring.

Two Gel Pens

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set: 2 gel pens.

Does anyone else get excited about new pens?  Just me?  <blushes>  In my defence these gel pens are very pretty, don't you think honeys?   As the pen's caps/lids show they write in black and gold ink and best of all the ink is sort of sparkly... almost.... magical!  I love these pens 😍  They're pretty, they write in sparkly ink, they're made to be adored πŸ’–

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set.

That's it honeys, that was the contents of the Harry Potter Secret Diary Set.  As I said, it was in one of the bargain bins so I think Primark are maybe trying to clear the last of their stock with the older packaging?  I wonder if this set will be re-released in the newer packaging? 

Only a couple of items in this mini stationery haul left dear ones but they're both pretty awesome and better still, there shouldn't be any problem in finding them because they have the new packaging so they should be available everywhere?


Harry Potter Pen, Pencil & Erasers Sets


Back to school shopping is already happening here in Scotland and I'm sure lots of wee ones will have these in their school bags to start the new term...

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Primark's new pencils with character erasers & a pen and pencil wand set.


Harry Potter Wand Pen & Pencil Set

 
Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Primark's new pen and pencil wand set.

This set is just fabulous honeys 😍  First of all it's beautifully packaged in it's own little plastic "case."  I would have loved for it to have been a more permanent case made of acrylic maybe but that would raise the price I suppose and I've a feeling I'm not the target market πŸ˜„

Seriously though, any Potter fans still studying at school or college will probably have this set in their bag because it's been very well designed, looks good and is a great way to show Potter fan pride among class mates 😊

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Primark's new pen and pencil wand set.

As you can see, it's a two piece set and at first glance they do look like two adorable little wands.  The handles of the wands are removable to reveal a pen and pencil set...

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Primark's new pen and pencil wand set.

To write with them it's easy enough to just place the "handle" piece on the other end of the pen or pencil to create a super stylish writing implement...

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Primark's new pen and pencil wand set.

For myself I think the pencil will mostly live in a pen pot on my desk and the pen will come to work with me to keep me smiling during even the busiest, most exhausting days 😊

Co-workers won't be even a tiny bit surprised honeys, I mean, have you seen my work bag? πŸ˜„  I might actually ask Hubby to pick up another set when he's next passing Primark before they disappear.  Love them 😍

Harry Potter Pencil& Eraser Set


Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Primark's new pencils with character erasers.

I know I've gone on (and on lol) about these adorable version of the characters in the Potter world before but I can't help it! They make me smile every time I see them 😊  If they charm you as much as they do me honeys, you can see them on a mug and notebooks here.

I would imagine this set of three pencils with eraser "toppers" of Hermione, Harry and Ron will, like the wand pen and pencil set, be found in so many back to school bags this year.  

The best thing about this little pencils (for me anyway) aren't the eraser toppers (although they are adorable) but that the pattern on the pencils themselves is made up of all of the characters in the Potter universe... or at least adorable tiny caricatures of them 😍 

Of course I immediately searched for dear Professor Snape and.. 

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Primark's new pencils with character erasers.

There he is!!  With equally adorable versions of Fawkes and Hedwig nearby 😊

Stationery Smiles at Hogwarts: Primark's new pencils with character erasers.

 What's been making you smile honeys?  Are you a stationery (or Potter) fan like I am? 

I hope you've had a great weekend dear ones, and that you're looking forward to a wonderful weekend.  Till next time, smile lots and hug even more, hugs always x

Hugs always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment