Saturday 30 March 2019

The Sweetest, Coolest, Surprise Gift ๐Ÿ’–

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to promote any products or stores, I just wanted to share the sweetest surprise gift from my dear Hubby x

Hi Honeys
How are you today?  I'm dashing off to work soon but before I go I wanted to share the sweetest, coolest, little surprise that Hubby brought me home ๐Ÿ’  This has been a week for gifts, hasn't it honeys?  With a dear friend at work surprising me with the most adorable little wizard gnome and now Hubby bringing me this... 

Harry Potter Slytherin Cross body Bag: The sweetest, coolest, surprise gift from my dear Hubby

Honeys, I have a new work bag ๐Ÿ’– 

These past few weeks haven't been the best, I've been feeling very drained and to be honest it's started wearing me down a little. 

Hubby came home from work with a smile and a surprise for me, bless him ๐Ÿ’—  He'd been in Primark during his lunch break (he's always popping in to check for new Potter goodies, I married an angel honeys x) well, he'd popped in and spotted this all too fabulous bag and knew I'd love it...

Harry Potter Slytherin Cross body Bag from Primark

Isn't it awesome?  He said that so far Primark only seem to have two designs available, the Slytherin one and a brown and red Gryffindor one. I'm sure there will be a bag for the other houses too eventually. 

Let's have a closer look shall we?


The bag is a cross body bag, which I like.  Other than the long strap it also has a small carry handle on top with a chequered pattern on it...
 
Harry Potter Slytherin Cross body Bag from Primark: details, from above.

The long cross-body or shoulder strap begins with a gold coloured chain either side followed by the longer black strap...

Harry Potter Slytherin Cross body Bag from Primark: showing reverse.

It's the front that wows me though honeys...

Harry Potter Slytherin Cross body Bag from Primark

There is a Hogwarts patch in the centre of the front flap, with Slytherin "school ties" either side of it.  There is a large hanging tag with a glittery Slytherin printed on it and a chequered 07.

The front fold over front flap fastens with a magnetic clasp and inside there is a single zipped pocket. 

Do you remember the previous satchel style bags from Primark honeys?   

Harry Potter Slytherin Cross body Bag from Primark: size comparison to earlier satchel

As you can see this bag is smaller but still big enough to make a perfect every day bag.   It's so cool and I absolutely love it ๐Ÿ’–  Primark have outdone themselves, and so has Hubby (thank you sweetheart x)

What about you honeys?  Have you spotted anything fab recently? If so, please share in the comments section?  Hubby said there are a range of Hogwarts House "prefect" badges also available but they didn't have any Slytherin ones.  Has anyone seen them?  Does your local Primark have the other Houses in these cool bags? 

Till next time dear ones, have a wonderful weekend, smile lots and hug even more, hugs always x 

Huggles Always, Rosie xx

2 comments:

  1. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this
    blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! I am sorry, I've just checked the page in two different browsers and it's loading fine in both Google Chrome and in the microsoft one (can't remember what its called lol) Whenever I've had problems in seeing images on other websites though I generally just either hit the "refresh" button or copy the entire address from the address bar and paste it into a new tab. Hope this helps, thank you for visiting, hugs x

      Delete