Monday 18 March 2019

Shopping with Rosie: Part Two - A Visit To Primark πŸ’—

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to recommend any products or stores, just thought you'd like to come with me on a (very rare these days) shopping trip x

Hi Honeys 
I hope you're well and the new week is off to a great start.  I've had such a busy weekend, but today is laundry day so I thought, between loading the washing machine and dryer, I'd share the rest of the photos I took during my all-too-rare shopping trip a few days ago 😊  If you missed part one you can find it here honeys. 

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark

The photos in this post were taken in Primark. I hadn't been in for quite some time so I had no idea what I'd find there.  They seem to be having a mini clearance of older stock.  I'm wondering if that means there are lots of new items on the way? 

Why not grab a cuppa and maybe a cookie or two and meet me back here in a few minutes to see what I spotted on my visit? 



Welcome back honeys 😊  Do you have your cuppa and maybe a cookie?  Me too 🍡 Let's get started will we? 

As I went into the store there was a large, square, deep metal basket type container full of sale items.  Among the items were these fun, fruit themed sponges...

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: These fun & fruity sponges are adorable.

These cute sponges made me smile 😊  No idea why but they did so one of each went into my basket.  I've been trying to decide whether the purple sponge is supposed to be a bunch of grapes (my first thought) or a berry of some kind and I think I'm going to stick with grapes.  The bright orange segment sponge is almost too bright.  It would certainly wake me up in the morning with it's bright Summery colour 😊

In the same container as the sponges were these adorable Minnie Mouse gel filled eye masks...

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: This sweet Minnie Mouse gel eye mask - practical and fun too.

Alongside the eye masks were Minnie Mouse hand mirrors too...

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: I thought this Minnie Mouse hand mirror was fabulous.

I love that Primark have so many products featuring so many favourite Disney characters.  It's a great way to collect some Disney items and the prices are all very reasonable too.  I can remember being ridiculously excited when the large Disney store opened in town back when I was in College.  It was a favourite destination on shopping trips and I still have the Fantasia ceramic mug I bought on it's opening day 😊  We never get too old to love Disney πŸ’—

Still with Disney, Primark are having a sale on their socks and the first pair I spotted had Chip (or is it Dale?) on them and were the softest, fluffiest socks...

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: Lots of socks on sale including these adorable Disney Chip (or is it Dale) ones.

Nearby (you might just be able to spot them in the image above) were these gorgeous boxed socks...

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: How amazing is the packaging for these Harry Potter socks?  Inside is a pair of very soft, white socks with gold embroidered Platform 9 & 3/4 logo.

How amazing is the packaging for these Harry Potter themed socks honeys?  Inside is a pair of very soft, extra fluffy, white socks with gold embroidered Platform 9 & 3/4 logo on them.

At £1 they were a bargain, but I loved the sturdy little box packaging, the lid closes using velcro and I thought the box might make a great craft project.  I bought two pairs of these socks and I'm thinking of making foam inserts to fit the boxes and using them as a safe home to store my Potter badges and pins.  I'm not sure if it'll work but I'll share if it does honeys. 

Next up is, yes, you guessed it more socks 😊  Do you remember those little Harry Potter notebooks with the Chibi images of Hermione, Harry and Professor Dumbledore on them?
    
Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: Remember those adorable Chibi Harry Potter notebooks?

Well, Primark had a pair of "cosy socks" with the Chibi Potter characters on them and I just couldn't resist them...

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: How sweet are these cosy socks with the adorable Chibi Harry Potter characters?

Other than being adorable, which they so are, the bottom of these little socks have those little non slip grips to help prevent slipping, so useful too. 

Staying with the Chibi characters I also spotted these sweet little Hermione shoe liners.  I love these short little socks.  They're not just perfect to wear with trainers but also as bed socks.

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: What would Hermione do? Asks these socks :)  A set of three pairs with different designs.

At night after my shower, I put moisturiser on my feet and then slip on a pair of these very short socks, which barely cover my ankles, so are comfortable to sleep in.  I read somewhere that doing this helps the moisturiser to work and I do have very soft feet so maybe it's true 😊

There are so, so many different designs of socks in Primark...

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: So many socks! So many different designs too.

There are still so many different designs featuring the Harry Potter characters but they also have lots of Disney characters and Game of Thrones has made an appearance too and not just in socks but across their range. 

Summer must be on it's way honeys because there is a whole section of one very large wall devoted to beach and bikini bags...

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: Summer must be on it's way, beach and bikini bags are the order of the day :)

While looking at the bags I was distracted by a box of these beautiful little Disney photo clips...

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: These Bambi & Thumper photo clips would brighten any shelf or desk :)

Aren't they beyond adorable? These little clip holders featuring Bambi & and his best friend Thumper would brighten any shelf or desk, don't you think? 

Looking again at this photo I can't help but notice that the Bambi, middle of the row on the far left of the photo, seems to have a not too happy expression.  Maybe he didn't want to have his photo taken 😊  Sorry Bambi!

Last, but not least then honeys are these gorgeous bamboo and wire storage baskets.... 

Let's Go Shopping: Part Two - A Visit to Primark: I'm loving these Bamboo and wire baskets.  They're available in two different sizes, this one and a slightly smaller version. So pretty.

They're available in two colours and in two sizes.  The ones in this photo are the larger of the two.  I really liked these and can think of so many uses for them.  I adore baskets, we have them dotted all around our home, they're a great way to keep order inside closets and cupboards and even inside drawers too.     

I so wanted to bring a few of these home with me but I reminded myself that we're supposed to be downsizing the assorted clutter in our home and we already own lots of baskets.  I'm very proud of myself because it was really difficult to leave without buying at least one or two of these lovely baskets.   
   
So, that's it for my mini shopping spree honeys.  Have you spotted anything interesting or wonderful on your latest shopping trips?  Why not share in the comments section?  

I hope you're having the best day and that your week is off to a wonderful start dear ones, till next time, smile lots and hug even more, hugs always xx 

Hugs always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment