Wednesday 17 June 2015

Buttercup, Pretty Buttercup & A Pretty Printable.

Hi honeys,
There was a surprise waiting for me in the garden and it so made me smile, so I wanted to share :-)

Buttercup pretty buttercup
There she was, hidden among the Peonies.........
Buttercup among the Peonies
Tiny and all on her own, this tiny buttercup is every bit as beautiful as the Peonies she's keeping company :)

Tiny Buttercup behind a Peony
I'm so glad I noticed this tiny buttercup, not only because she made me smile, but also because it gave me an excuse (not that one was needed) to snap another few photos of the Peonies. I so adore them :)  

Beautiful Peonies
Their colour is just breath taking this year.  Every time I open our kitchen door they smile at me :) Now though they have a teeny tiny friend who is making me smile too :)

Peonies and a tiny Buttercup
Isn't she beautiful? Beauty really is all around us honeys, we only have to look for it. Fluffy clouds, daisies peeking out of the grass to say hello, and teeny tiny buttercups :)

Beautiful Buttercup
I wanted to share this wee smile so I've uploaded a large version of this image for you honeys. You can download a copy of the photo above here and I so hope it makes you smile as much as I did.  I hope you're having a fabulous week dear ones, till next time, hugs always xx

No comments:

Post a Comment