Thursday 22 January 2015

Cutest Tiny Wizard Of Oz Collectible :)

Hi honeys :)
I'm sitting here grinning for a seriously silly reason :) Look what the postman just brought......

The most adorable tiny Wizard of Oz collectable from Running Press.

I'd seen it on Amazon and on a whim had ordered it to add to our little "book nook" upstairs.  I 💖💖💖 Wizard of Oz! I've watched that movie so many times over the years and I swear every time I watch it I love it more 😊

This adorable little collectable is from a company called Running Press. I first discovered them whilst scanning Amazon looking for a few little surprises to accompany my dear Hubby's birthday gift a couple of months ago. I found their "Doctor Who" K9 model, which hubby loved :)

Each little collectable (and these miniature editions are adorably tiny) comes in it's own little box, most of them also have a tiny book included too. 

The most adorable tiny Wizard of Oz collectable from Running Press, the box contains a small book and a light up model of the Wicked Witch of the West.

As you can see from the above photo, the wicked witch's crystal ball (which is filled with a cloudy fluid) glows when the light is switched on. There is a little switch on the underneath which controls the light.  Even looking at this image is making me smile, this has to be the best £6 I've spent in ages 😊

What do you think honeys? Isn't this just the cutest? Do you love "The Wizard of Oz" too? I hope you're having a great week and staying warm. We still have snow, ice and the chilliest winds here.  I so wish Summer would hurry up, or at least Spring so I can see the garden start to wake up again. 

Till next time dear ones, where I'll be showing you the final part of our kitchen makeover, how we've organised our walls to not only give us a little extra storage, but also a few smiles too 😊  Till then, sending heaps of "stay warm" hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment