Tuesday 22 December 2015

Printable Christmas Menu To Download..

Hi honeys
I hope you're having a fabulous week and looking forward to the holidays this weekend :)

I had fun this morning creating a little Christmas menu printable and I thought I'd share...
Printable Christmas Menu To Download
I'm going to print it off and, just for the day, replace my weekly menu (which lives in a pretty frame in our hallway) with this one :)  Do you remember my dinner menu boards? There are two versions and they look like this...
If you missed them honeys you can download them here.

Onward then to the Christmas version...
Printable A4 Christmas Menu With reindeer
 I know that not everyone adores reindeer as much as I do though so I've also made a version without the reindeer (and Santa) at the top and it looks like this...
Printable A4 Christmas Menu
What do you think honeys? I hope you like them as much as I do :) I especially love the little smiling gingerbread man, he made me smile too :)

You can download the first version, with the reindeer, here.

You can download the second version, without reindeer, here.

I would be so thrilled if you like either of them enough to make them a part of your holiday celebrations :) Why not pop one on the fridge door and make notes or jot down reminders for the big day such as what time to start the Turkey cooking, any extras you need or even just a running order of what to cook and when?

They might look cute in a frame with your dinner menu on show so your guests know what yummy treats are in store for them :)

Whatever you're doing dear ones, I hope you're having fun, smiling lots and hugging even more :) Till next time, huggles xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love these, through I am not sure we will have enough ingredients to make a dinner, I am hoping my friends bring salad and sea food!! :) I have the booze but an empty fridge!! OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I loved your lovely post about Christmas day, it looked like such fun, your furbaby is adorable and must have had fun burying his bone because he looks so happy in your photos :) It was lovely that you used the dishes your Grandpa had given you, I'm sure he'd love that he could be a part of your Christmas x I'm sorry it's taken me a while to reply it's been so busy here, I'll be glad when the holidays are all over and things can get back to normal again :) Sending heaps of hugs and wishing you all good things for the new year honey, huggles xxx

      Delete