Friday 13 June 2014

Cute & Useful Storage: Mini Crates!

Disclaimer: I haven't been paid to write this post, or to promote these products. I just love all things storage & if they're adorable storage, so much the better :)

Hi honeys :)
I've always loved tiny things, like those sample size bottles that fit into your handbag or make up bag so much easier than full size products, so I'm ridiculously excited about these tiny crates and wanted to share :)


They're so cute! I bought these in a set of three and did wonder at the time what I'd use them for, but to be honest didn't really think too much about it because I was pretty much carried away with the cuteness level :) Sorry, I know.... grown woman, should know better, but in my defence though,  they really are cute!

OK, as I said these came in a set of three, in blue, green & pink. They have very tightly fitting transparent lids that are secured by snap on clips (connected to the boxes) they stack neatly on top of each other & they look like this......


I have an idea that these will be moved around as I change the contents but so far I've used one of them to coral USB flash drives....


They're no size at all and yet they really do hold quite a lot. I've had so many of those little hair ties in one of them, I pin my hair up at work so I'm always looking for hair ties before I dash out the door.


 I've had my earrings in one of them too, until I got my jewellery organizer (more of that in a future post.) So countless uses but for now they're living on my desk, although I might move one to my sewing box to hold buttons. 

These little boxes are part of a bigger range from a company called Really Useful Boxes I'm loving these little boxes and I'm sure they'll have lots of use. It's great to find containers small enough to hold tiny things without them getting lost among the heaps of stuff that inevitably gets packed into bigger boxes just to tidy up your desk etc.

So honeys, have you used these little boxes? What do you use to store tiny items? It's always been a mystery to me how to best store things like hair clips, hair ties, pins or any other small items that need to be corralled in order to not become lost in drawers, desks, or handbags.

I hope you're having a great day & are looking forward to a wonderful weekend :) Till next time, sending heaps of hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment