Thursday 3 April 2014

My latest blog experiment & Free Printable!

Hi Honeys
I've always loved words.  For as long as I can remember books have been my best friends. I spent my entire childhood being told "you'll ruin your eyes!" but luckily I had a wonderful Gramma who adored reading as much as I do and encouraged me by constantly buying me books :)  I've also always written. The written word is as important to me as the air I breathe and will be till my last breath. Goodness that sounded dramatic! Seriously though, I genuinely do love to write... hence this blog :)

I've been trying to figure out the basics of blogging these past few weeks and I'm having the most amazing amount of fun doing it, although hand on heart HTML is still tasking me :) Anyway, I'm learning as I go and each time I want to do something new here I have to figure out how to do it. That in mind, my latest experiment was how to add a link to a file to download from my blog.  So, here is my experiment. My very first ever printable :)

It's a poem I wrote a while ago, I've illustrated it with the cutest little fairy. I hope that you like it, if so, do feel free to download it for personal use (no Etsy use etc please) You can download the printable version (which is sized at 8x10 inches) here
Thank you for dropping by, do say hello in the comments section below :)  I hope you're having a great day honeys, till next time, sending heaps of hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment