Monday 27 January 2014

Welcome to Rosie's Cottage :)

Hello there :)

Thank you for stopping by, do pull up a chair, kick off your shoes and make yourself at home :)

I'm trying to organize our home, one little project at a time & hope to share my journey here.  When not working I spend my time trying out recipes on my husband, writing, pinning, tweeting & hugging our furbaby Jade.

I am also a Spoonie having for many years battled inflammatory arthritis (RA) and asthma. Each day I'm able to accomplish a planned activity I'm so grateful for being given the energy and strength required to do it. On days when "spoons" are scarce it can be difficult to maintain momentum, but each day has its own blessings.

So, thank you for stopping by, and do say hello :)
sending hugs xx
Hugs Always



No comments:

Post a Comment