Friday 30 November 2018

Friday Smiles: Dressing my feet in Hogwarts Houses Uniforms & Treating Myself To An Advent Calendar ๐Ÿ˜Š

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to promote any products, I'm just hoping to share some smiles ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello Honeys,
If you're on Instagram you might have seen me post a photo recently of the latest additions to my sock collection ๐Ÿ˜Š  Socks Rosie? Socks made you smile?  oooooo just wait till you see them honeys ๐Ÿ˜Š they're not your run of the mill plain old socks you pull on and forget about ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you've been reading this blog for a while you'll know I'm a bit of a Potter fan.... well strictly speaking I'm an Alan Rickman fan who went to see the first Potter movie because dear Mr Rickman was in it and then fell in love with the Potter world ❤

Well, Potter collectables seem to be appearing everywhere right now, from make up and toiletries, tote bags, pyjamas & nightshirts, bedding & cushions all the way to socks.  Socks you say Rosie? Well there are a lot of sock designs out there honeys but these have jumped to the top of my favourites list...

Harry Potter Hogwarts Houses socks from Primark

Sorry! I just made that little high pitched squeal noise again ๐Ÿ˜Š  When removed from their packaging these socks, designed to resemble the uniforms of all four houses of Hogwarts, look like this...

Harry Potter Hogwarts Houses socks from Primark are making me smile :)


Don't they look fab honeys?  They have the tie and gown colour for each house and as if that wasn't enough they have a tiny embroidered House badge on each sock too!

Harry Potter Hogwarts Houses socks from Primark are making me smile :)

I work retail, in a uniform, so if I can add any little smiles to my work day (and my uniform) it's a win. Since these socks, when worn with the black trousers of my uniform just disappear, so I'm the only one who knows the design is there, well I'm calling that a win and good enough to be included as a Friday smile ๐Ÿ˜Š  What do you think?

I'm a big kid at heart...


OK, so I did it.  I treated myself to an advent calendar and I can't wait to open the first little door tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š  It looks like this...

Wickford & Co Advent Calendar from Home Bargains has candles instead of the traditional chocolate.

I know, I'm such a huge kid getting all excited about opening each little door, collecting the candles inside and trying out each one but I can't help it ๐Ÿ˜Š

There are twenty four candles included in the Advent calendar.  There are twenty three tealights and on Christmas Eve there is a larger votive candle.  The candles are in four different varieties, shown on the back of the packaging...

Wickford & Co Advent Calendar from Home Bargains has candles in four different scents instead of the more traditional chocolate.

They all sound lovely but I've a feeling the gingerbread ones will be my favourites ❤  I found this calendar at Home Bargains and at £3.99 are a bargain I think. It's not so expensive for a daily smile throughout the next month I think and I really am looking forward to opening a tiny door every day ๐Ÿ˜Š

So, what's making you smile today honeys?  Have you treated yourself to anything recently?  Why not share in the comments section?  Please stay warm, winter is arriving and temperatures are dropping quickly, I had to go downstairs and put the heating back on (it's on a timer) at around 3am this morning because it was so cold ⛄ 

Till next time dear ones, stay warm, have fun, smile lots and hug even more (also a great way to stay warm too) huggles always xx

Huggles Always, Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment