Saturday 5 August 2017

Saturday Smiles 😊 Roses & Some Adorable Solar Hearts...

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to recommend any products, just sharing my latest smiles x

Hi Honeys
Just a quick post while I get organized for today's shift at work.  How did we reach August so fast honeys?  I swear this year seems to have just flown by!  Well, it may be August, and we might well be heading towards autumn, but our tiny front garden is still making me smile every time I open our front door and I wanted to share in the hope these pretty roses make you smile too....

Saturday Smiles: Mum's beautiful roses.

Mum's roses are still beautiful, and there are still tiny buds waiting to bloom too...



Saturday Smiles: Mum's beautiful roses, tiny bud yet to bloom.

Gramma's roses have been gorgeous this year too honeys and as you can see they too still have pretty buds waiting to bloom...

Saturday Smiles: Gramma's beautiful roses.

We've had such a lot of rain this summer, it's been a soggy old time to be sure, and while it hasn't been great for laundry days it certainly seems to have been good for the garden 😊

Do you remember my getting very excited about the prettiest little oil lamp design solar string lights? Well, while shopping for a few bits, fruit, yogurt etc I spotted these....

More solar smiles....pretty solar powered heart design string lights.

Like the oil lamp lights they're solar powered but where the mini oil lamp lights are gold coloured, the heart design ones are silver.  They really were a bargain too at £2.  Now I just have to decide where to put them.  I thought about maybe stringing them along the fence leading towards our back door in the garden?

Solar heart design string lights from George at Asda

I also toyed with the idea of wrapping them around the handrail on the stairs or maybe in our little mudroom/entryway, around the mirror?  Any suggestions honeys?

What are you doing this weekend?  Today will be a very busy shift, so I'm already looking forward to a peaceful, quiet day tomorrow, with Hubby & our furbaby Jade.  I can't wait 😊

Even if I don't do anything but laundry tomorrow, it'll be a day spent with Hubby & our furbaby and that's always a great day 😊 Whatever you're doing this weekend honeys, however busy you are, try to do something just for you, even if it's just a wee treat.  Every day should have a little smile in it, you deserve that.  Find your smile dear ones.

Till next time, huggles always xx

Huggles Always Honeys, Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment