Friday 2 June 2017

Friday Smile: Sweetest, Most Adorable, Harry Potter Themed Gift From Hubby

Hi Honeys
Good morning and happy Friday to you.  I hope you're looking forward to a wonderful weekend full of smiles, hugs and all good things.  I'm working as usual but looking forward to Sunday because, weather permitting, Hubby will be helping me (well he'll be doing the actual work bless him x) to re-home our miniature roses from their present pot to a lovely planter by our front door which has a trellis attached.

Speaking of Hubby, he surprised me with a little bag yesterday (thank you sweetheart x) and I thought I'd share it's contents with you in the hope they make you smile too.

Sweetest Harry Potter Related Snape Smiles From Hubby

You might have heard me mention that I'm a little bit of a Harry Potter fan?

Theodore Arbuthnott the frog

Well, to be fair I only went to see the first Potter movie because one of my all time favourite actors, the beyond fabulous Alan Rickman, was in it and I was completely bitten by the Potter bug.

Back to yesterday then and can you imagine how happy I was to open the bag Hubby handed me to find the fab Snape related items inside?

There is a mug which Hubby told me to use but he knows me well enough to know that's just not going to happen 😊  My arthritic hands cause me to drop things far too often for me to risk that!  The mug really is beautiful honeys.  Let's have a look shall we....

One side has this heartbreaking image on it....

After All This Time? Always... Severus Snape Mug

I swear this photograph could make me cry even without the quote printed underneath 💔

On the middle of the cup, between the two Severus images the mug announces it is the property of the Hogwarts Apothecary Department...

Property of Hogwarts Apothecary Department

I have to admit that made me smile 😊

On the other side of the mug is another lovely Severus image...

Severus Snape art on mug

In addition to the far-too-precious-to-ever-be-used mug (sorry sweetheart! love you x) Hubby had also bought me a little keychain version of the Funko Pop Severus figure...

Funko Pocket Pop Severus Snape Keychain

<squeals!!!> Sorry!  I can't help it honeys, honestly though, I mean just how adorable is this little guy?

Funko Pop Severus Snape Keychain

The great thing is that he's a keychain so he can live in my handbag and I'll have my own little travelling Severus to keep me company 😊  Too cute for words!

What's been making you smile recently honeys? Please do share in the comments section?  There is altogether too much sadness in the world right now and life feels tougher than it should.  Maybe we need to remind ourselves of the good that's in our lives to counter the sadness and the awful things appearing on TV.  It's good to count our blessings 💗

Wishing you the best weekend ever dear ones, with heaps of smiles, hugs and all good things.  Huggles always xx

No comments:

Post a Comment