Wednesday 28 December 2016

The Joy of Christmas Roses...

Hi Honeys
Happy holidays!  I hope you've had a fabulous time over Christmas and that Santa brought you lots of surprises 🎅🎄

Today I thought I'd share a sweet surprise I was given this week at work.  It so made me smile...

The Joy Of Christmas Roses

A dear friend (thank you Karen x) surprised me with the most perfect, beautiful miniature roses in a pot...

Perfect Miniature Roses

Aren't they simply perfect honeys?  There were wrapped in an adorable plastic sleeve with a smiling Santa on it which I've removed of course to allow them room to breathe.  They're now on the window sill in the kitchen so they'll be warm and also get the best of what (very) little sunlight there is here in Scotland at this time of year.

The little pot they're in is already far too small though so I'll be re-potting them into a larger pot and once Spring arrives and it's warmed up outside I'm hoping to plant them in the front garden, in one of the trellis planters we have by our front door.

Thank you Karen, I adore these little roses and they make me smile every time I see them 😊  I was blessed with a couple of other precious surprises this week but I'll share those in another post x

What's made you smile over the holidays honeys?  I hope you're having a fabulous time, hugging lots and smiling even more 😊  Till next time dear ones, huggles always xx

Huggles

No comments:

Post a Comment