Sunday 27 December 2015

Star Wars Smiles At Primark :)

Hi Honeys
I hope you're enjoying the holidays :) Just wanted to share a quick smile before I dash off to work this morning...
Star Wars Cuteness At Primark
Isn't it adorable?  I spotted this sweet top in Primark yesterday and I have to admit it made my inner nerd girl squeal with it's cuteness :)
Star Wars Top At Primark
It's a very good time to be a sci fi & fantasy fan at the moment honeys, it's almost fashionable! The buzz surrounding the new Star Wars movie is fabulous and reminds me of a time long ago (and not quite so far away) when I stood in the rain in a queue (which went clean around the building and met the front again!) outside the Odeon Cinema waiting to see A New Hope all those years ago :)

I snapped a few other pics of fan girl wonders yesterday and will share those tomorrow when I have the day off, when I'll also catch up on your lovely comments too xx
Till then, have fun dear ones,
huggles always xxx

4 comments:

  1. HAH Its cute and I am probably the only non star wars fan left in existence. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I've always been such a nerd :) I spent my entire childhood with a book in front of my nose :) I can remember having a large star wars ATAT (a vehicle) bought for my birthday many years ago (very many lol). He had pride of place on a shelf in my bedroom, I called him Arnold and knitted him leg warmers, a scarf and a bobble hat :) I was a tad silly even way back then :) xx

      Delete
    2. HAHHAAH that image is hilarious

      Delete
    3. At the time I had a friend who was utterly obsessive about star wars and he was so offended by Arnold and his fashion accessories :) Maybe it was the pompom on Arnold's wee bobble hat that was the last straw :) huggles honey xxx

      Delete