Disclaimer: I haven't been paid to promote any products just wanted to share my latest smiles x
Hi Honeys :)
It's starting to look a little like Christmas around here :)
On a recent trip to Ikea, my happy place, I saw and fell in love with this duvet cover set....
Well I'd already decided those cute cushions would look fabulous on the bed rather than on the sofa, because I already had a gorgeous reindeer cushion (again from Ikea a few months ago, I can't find it on their site honeys, I tried to find a link for you, sorry)
Well, when I put them all together, this happened...
The bedding is the set from Ikea and at the bottom of the bed I have a "sherpa" throw we've had for quite a while. It was from Argos and I adore it. It's ideal to snuggle under on the sofa when watching TV, although Jade always ends up with more throw than me, she loves naptime and being snuggled under fluffy blankets :)
they do have a similar throw here.
When all of these elements are combined the bed looks like this...
Back to our master bedroom then honeys :) Reindeer have also taken over the little book/picture rail above the headboard too...
From left to right then on the little picture rail are:
1. A print of "the singing butler" - this is actually a cork backed place mat :) we do though have a framed print of this image in our upper hallway. This is my absolute favourite painting by the wonderfully talented artist Jack Vettriano. We were lucky enough to see an exhibition of his work a couple of years ago and I was so thrilled to be able to see the original "Singing Butler" in person. I'll never forget the experience :)
2. An adorable, sparkly, glittery, light up reindeer head. A gift from Hubby - thank you sweetheart xx
3. The cutest tartan reindeer wearing his jaunty, stylish scarf - a gift from a dear, sweet friend - thank you Francine xx
4. A solar powered dancing reindeer :) Adorable! a gift from my much loved Brother in law - Thank you honey xx
5. Last but by no means least is Loki! Sweetest, cutest wee Loki in the world...
Loki was a gift from a very sweet friend, thank you Cheryl xx Loki is still making me smile every single day :) You can see Loki, and some of Cheryl's other wonderful creations in this post honeys and you can find her on Facebook here.
So that's it then, only a few small changes but they're so making me smile :) I hope you have too many reasons to smile too dear ones, till next time, huggles always xxx