Friday 18 December 2015

Printable Name Badge For The Elf In Your Life :)

Hi Honeys
Only a week to go till Christmas is here :) Everywhere is so busy and everyone is smiling :) We've all been wearing Christmas jumpers at work which has been a lot of fun and today I'm wearing my elf tshirt & hat :) Hubby has one too and is wearing his to the office today :) Which brings me to today's post...
Printable name badge for the elf in your life
 I thought it might be fun to add a little name badge to my hat :) "Why Rosie?" I hear you ask. Well, why not :) So yesterday I was messing about trying to come up with a badge design and managed this...
Elf Badge Green
It's still making me smile :)  I've printed out the green version above for Hubby and for myself I printed out a version in red and here it is honeys...
Elf Badge Red
I've printed these out on paper and then laminated them. Once that was done I then added a safety pin to the back of the badges using a little sticky tape. They could then easily be attached to the Elf hats :) 
Rosies Elf Badge
If you don't want to laminate your badges you could print the designs out on card stock, again adding a safety pin to the back?  Please remember though that if you'd like to print these for younger children it might be safer to print them onto stickers.   

Would your little elves rather be Santa's helpers? 
Printable Santas Helper Badge Green
Here it is again in red....
Printable Santas Helper Badge Red
If you'd like to join in the fun, just hover your mouse/cursor over the design you'd like and right click on your mouse and choose "save picture as" from the options and save  :)

I hope you have a fabulous weekend honeys.  I know it's a busy time, with so many last minute things to do, wrapping, last minute cards to write, baking and planning for Christmas day itself, but whatever you're doing this weekend, try not to stress too much and find time to smile lots and hug even more :) 

Till next time dear ones, huggles always xxx     

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) Thank you honey x I had such fun making them :) I hope you've had a fab time over the holidays and are looking forward to a wonderful new year. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to reply, it's been so busy here and today I'm trying to catch up on everything I've missed :) Sending heaps of huggles always dear wee friend xxx

      Delete
  2. Good to see these helpful information here, Thanks lots for sharing them with us.
    Name Badges
    Pin Badges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much for your lovely comment and for visiting. I'm so glad you liked the elf badges they were such fun to make :) Have a great weekend, hugs x

      Delete