Saturday 12 September 2015

Blogtember Challenge Day 12 What Are You Up To?

Hello again honeys,
Day 12 of the blogtember challenge organized by the lovely Bailey Jean of Brave Love Blog.  Can you believe we're almost half way through already? It's been such fun again this year :)
Blogtember challenge day 12
Today's prompt is: What are you up to currently?  Well honeys Hubby and I both booked time off this week to tackle our guest room.  That is to say to de-clutter and organize all heck out of it.  What is it about rooms not used every day? They seem to turn into clutter traps or end up being used as a storeroom for items that clearly belong elsewhere.

We actually have a couple of rooms we want to change around a little but we're making an extra effort with the guest room in time for my much loved BiL's visit early December.  December is months away I hear you say! Well yes and no dear ones, it is a couple of months but really only 11-12 weeks or so and we want his room to look perfect for him.

It's been a lot of work so far, do you remember I'd decided to use this room as my craft room?  Well, as you can imagine the craft supplies started to take over :)  We've re-done the cupboard in the guest room, I'll share a post about that after Blogtember's over honeys. We've added a tower of those plastic drawers to use as craft and sewing storage, as well as a home for all of my candles to live.. what? I love candles and Ikea have gorgeous berry scented ones oooo and their rose scented ones are fab too and the apple ones... there's no hope for me :) 

It really has been great having Hubby home all week.  We've gotten work done in the house and more than that we've spent all week having such a laugh. Jade has loved having her Daddy home too, extra walkies and playing fetch in the back garden with her favourite tennis ball :) I hope your week has been fun too honeys, till next time dear ones, hugs always xx

No comments:

Post a Comment