Friday 29 May 2015

Friday Smiles :)

Hi honeys
I hope you're having a fabulous day and are looking forward to the weekend.  I'm dashing around trying to get ready to go to work but I wanted to share a couple of smiles I had when I let Jade out into the back garden earlier.  Do you remember that first Peony to bloom recently in our back garden?  Well just look at her now.....

Our First Peony To Bloom This Year
I so love these beautiful roses.  Every year they bloom and every year they are more beautiful than the year before.  We're hoping to plan out a seating area in our back garden and these beautiful roses will definitely be a feature of it :)

While in the garden with Jade I also noticed some pretty daisies :)

Pretty Daisies
I've always loved daisies. They have to be the friendliest flowers, they never fail to make me smile :)

What's made you smile today honeys? Is your garden starting to bloom too?  Have a wonderful weekend dear ones, till next time, have fun and smile lots :) Hugs always xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Flowers always make me feel happy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you Leah! That's so sweet, they make me smile too, flowers can just change a mood I think, they always make me happy too :) Aside from roses, which I just love, there is lavender and even adorable little daisies, and buttercups, is there anything sweeter than buttercups :) The simple things in life make me so happy, I still think daisies are the friendliest flower, I swear they smile :) Thank you so much for visiting Leah, you always make me smile too, sending heaps of hugs angel, xxx

      Delete