Thursday 11 September 2014

Blogtember Challenge Day 11: My Inspiration

Hello honeys,
Today we're on to day 11 of Bailey Jean's Blogtember Challenge and today's prompt is:  Sept 11th: How do you stay inspired? Who inspires you the most?


I have been so lucky in my life to have had two incredibly strong, amazingly inspiring role models. First was my Gramma, who was my whole life. She was my Grandmother, my Mother & my best friend all rolled into one tiny beautiful lady. Secondly, and by no means least, was my beloved Mother-in-Law who had a quiet grace, such strength and was devoted to her family. 

Both of these wonderful women showed me, by countless examples over the years, that life cannot be allowed to break us. They showed me that anything can be faced, that even if I don't feel strong, or brave or able to cope, that I should never give up.  There is always a solution, even if it takes a while to see it.

I was blessed to have each of these fabulous ladies in my life, I love them both so much and every day I look to their example to help me deal with whatever life throws at me.  Till next time honeys, hugs always xx

No comments:

Post a Comment